7. Nikolas Rousopoulos

Katherine's pov

We got to Nikolas's mansion. The guard saw us and stopped us.

"What's your purpose here?" He asks us. Antonio lowers his window, lifting his sun glasses.

"We have a meeting with Nikolas" He says and the guard talks with someone on his earpiece. He nods at the guard at the gate and the gate opens. Our driver drove in and left us at the front door.

We walk over to the door and Antonio rings the doorbell.

"Hello, you must be Mr Giovanni" The maid who opened the door says and Toni nods. She opens the door wider so we can walk in.

"Mr Rousopoulos's office is right down the hall to your right" She told us and two guards came over to our direction. They walk by our side until we got to Nikolas's office.

Toni knocks at the door.

"Come in" We hear a man say. We walk in and we see a man at his mid 30s.

"Mr Rousopoulos, I presume" Toni says and shakes his hand with Nikolas.

"Please, call me Nikolas" He says and looks at us. Or to be more specific, looks at me.

"Who are they?" Nikolas asks.

"This is my sister, Victoria. These are Derek and Katherine Parker, trustworthy members of my Mafia" He introduces us. We all give our hands out to him.

"It's pleasure to meet you sir" Derek says and he looks at me, giving out his hand.

"The pleasure is all mine" He says as we shake our hands. He kisses the back of my hand, making me uncomfortable. I quickly release my hand from his grip and I walk away from his desk as far as I could, right behind Antonio, who, I think realized that I felt uncomfortable.

"Please, Mr Giovanni, take a sit" Nikolas says and points at the sit in front of him.

"So, I don't want to sound rude, Nikolas, but I don't understand why you want to help us. And I really don't understand how is this a win for us. From what I've gathered, you are nothing more than a small gang" Antonio tells him.

"Well, Antonio-"

"Mr Giovanni!" Antonio glared at him.

"Well, Mr Giovanni, the Russian Mafia is on our ass. I know that we are nothing more than a gang, but a gang is better than nothing. I know that Dimitri has already put a target on your back" Nikolas says and leans in on the desk.

"But if we work together, as a team, we might be able to defeat Dimitri and Marco" Hold on there a second, how does he know about Marco being on Dimitri's side?

I was going to ask him when he grabbed his phone.

"Ελένη, φέρε μου τον φάκελο που έχω ετοιμάσει για τον κυριο Τζιοβάνι από το άλλο μου γραφείο" { Elena bring me the file I have made for mister Giovanni from my second office} I stand there confused.

Derek looks at me as he sees the confused expression in my face.

"Mrs Parker, come closer" Nikolas said and I obey, not wanting to make him mad. I sat down next to Antonio. Then, someone knocks at the door.

"Περνά μέσα" {Come in}

The door opens and a woman at her early 30s comes in with a file.

"Εδώ είναι ο φάκελος που ζητήσατε" {Here is the file you asked for} She tells him and turns around to leave.