18. The cell

Damiano's pov

It's been a week since Tori woke up and she is just like before. Natasha has warmed around us and we all decided to add her in the family, even though we still have our distance, just in case. Even though, she spents almost all day with Katherine, trying to cheer her up. Toni hasn't said a word to Katherine and they haven't even seen each other. Katherine has locked herself inside her room, letting only the girls walk in. From what the girls said, she hasn't eaten for two days. The things aren't better on Toni's side. He's locked himself in his office, working non stop. Katherine's pride and stubbornness won't let her make the first move on restoring their friendship, relationship or what the hell they want to have. We are all currently in my room, everyone except of Toni and Katherine, and we are trying to find a way to make them talk to eachother.

"We need to find a way to get them to talk. They are going to starve themselves to death if they keep going like this" I tell them.

"How? Even the mention of each other's name, makes the other upset. The last time I said Toni's name to her, she almost took my head off" Camilla say.

"What if we forced them to talk to each other?" Tori says.

"And how are we going to convince them, Tori? Hmm?" Derek asks.

"We lock them" Thomas says.

"Where?" Lydia asks.

"We need a room which the door only opens from outside and doesn't have a window, so they won't escape" Natasha says and then it hits us.

"The cells" We all say at the same time.

Katherine's pov

I am currently in my room, with my door locked. Cami came earlier and brought me some food but nothing goes down. They are trying to convince me that he likes me but everything says otherwise. He doesn't talk to me, I haven't even seen him. But that doesn't mean that he hasn't been in my mind since. A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts.

"Yes?" I ask with my weak voice.

"Kath? It's me and the rest of the girls. Will you let us in?" Tori asks and I get up, opening the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask them, closing the door behind them.

"We are going to cheer you- Why haven't you eaten your food?" Natasha states, quite upset.

"I'm not hungry Nat" I tell her but I can see that my answer did not satisfy non of the girls.

"Come on Kath, you need to eat. To regain your strength" Lydia says.

"I don't need strength Lyds. We are not going to fight anytime soon" I tell them and sit down on the bed.

"If I have learnt something all those years in the Mafia, is that you could never be sure when a battle will take place" Cami says and I look at her.

"Fine, I'll try to eat" I tell them and took the plate in my hands. I ate as much as I could, which was not much for the girls.

"Girls I can't eat, I'm sorry" I tell them, they don't look satisfied but are not going to argue.

"Well, what are we going to do now?" I ask them.

"Well, it's Leo. Damiano wants you to talk to him" Lydia says and I sigh.

"I guess it will help me get my mind off of everything else" I tell them and Lydia comes with me to the cells.

                          Antonio's pov