Chapter Six

As soon as they got home, Rona and her slumped down on the sofa.
"I'm still so tired, I think I need to sleep." Rona declared. The twins had to stay up to 5 am because they are the host of the party so she had no choice but to accompany them. If it weren't for the two she would've gone home immediately.

"Me too, I'm so sleepy." Yoonhee yawned as she stretched her whole body.

"Ms. Shim and you got off the party early, why are you still so exhausted?" Rona asked innocently. Her mother got nervous suddenly, her daughter had a point but she couldn't tell her she didn't got to sleep longer because they did something. Rona got up suddenly and stretched her arms upward as she yawn.

"I'll take a nap mom, you should sleep too." She nodded at her daughter and watch her disappear in her room.

When she entered her room, she immediately flopped down on her bed and closed her eyes. She was beginning to fall asleep when her phone rang. Yoonhee held a pillow over her head in an attempt to ignore the call but her conscience won over when she reached for her phone in her bedside table. She didn't bother to look at the caller and answered it immediately.

"What?" She asked in annoyance.

"Are you in a bad mood?" As soon as she heard that angelic voice she immediately regretted using that tone.

"Suryeon? I'm sorry, I didn't check who the caller was." She said apologetically. Suryeon laughed over the line at her statement.

"So if it wasn't me, it's okay to answer the phone that way? Where is your manners Oh Yoonhee?" She teased, fake lecturing her. The redhead smiled and scratched her head.

"You're right, I should answer the phone nicely to everyone."

"Why were you so annoyed?" The older woman asked curiously. Yoonhee laid on her bed as she answer her question.

"I was trying to sleep..." She answered honestly. The older woman suddenly felt bad, she knew how exhausted the younger woman was yesterday from work and the other strenuous activity they did last night.

"I'll call later, you should sleep."

"No, I want to hear your voice. I miss you already." The redhead said as she hugged the pillow beside her. The brunette chuckled at the younger woman.

"I miss you too... But I don't want you to be sick."

"Hmm... I'll sleep if you promise to go out with me tonight."

"Okay, I promise." The older woman had to bit the inside of her cheeks to stop herself from smiling like a fool.

The two hang up, the both of them content and thrilled for their next meeting.

Yoonhee took a peek at her daughter's room, Rona was already sleeping at her bed. She stared at her for a second, her daughter looks peaceful. She closed the door to her room quietly and head out to the door.

When she got down to the parking lot, she looked around for Suryeon. The older woman texted her that they'll meet at 10:00 pm at the parking lot. She checked her clock, she didn't realized that she got there a little earlier.

After a while, she heard heels clicking. She assumed it was her lover, she hid and waited for the right time to surprise her. When she was sure she was near, she jumped in front of her.

"Surprise!" Her eyes widened at the person in front of her, instead of seeing Suryeon, it was Kang Mari who was holding a bunch of shopping bags. The woman jumped in surprise.