Chapter Fifteen

The couple was inside Suryeon's car, waiting for their target to show up. The brunette couldn't help but feel exhilarated. It's been so long since they did this. The thrill of working together again with Yoonhee was more than welcome. She heard the redhead chuckled beside her.

"You're super weird for being excited over this, unnie."

"Everything is exciting when I'm with you." The brunette said, throwing Yoonhee off.

"Ah, really.... You're so corny." The smaller woman rolled her eyes in disgust, but deep inside she loves this side of Suryeon.

"Here he comes." The older woman suddenly announced that made Yoonhee look at where she was looking.

The reporter at the night of the event entered the club. The nights before tonight was them narrowing down who could possibly be behind the trending article. Yoonhee recalled the reporter who tried to black mailed her and Suryeon immediately got a list of all the media guest from the event.

They searched each one individually until Yoonhee finally pinned down who threatened her that night. With all her money and connections, tracking down the reporter's whereabouts was a piece of cake for Suryeon.

They go as planned, Yoonhee will lure the reporter to the comfort room and Suryeon will wait for the right timing to corner him. The brunette was observing the two from a table not too far away. Her blood begin to boil when Yoonhee started her "plan" she should've never agreed to it in the first place.

Meanwhile, the reporter had the audacity to black mail the redhead even more.

"That was just the first, if you don't give me money, I'll release the photo with the penthouse owner."

Yoonhee clenched her jaw and took a deep breath. The mention of the brunette's name got her worked up but she had to calm herself to execute their plans.

"Of course, I'll give you what you want. Maybe even something more?" She said seductively as she removed her blazer. She was wearing a dress that exposed a lot of skin. It's a sign for Suryeon to go in the comfort room.

The reporter chuckled, Yoonhee can practically see the guy drool at her. Just as she thought, tactics like this always work with stupid guys. She stood up and gave him one last look before entering the comfort room.

The reporter followed suit. Yoonhee faced him and gave him a smile. The guy wasted no time to lock the door and pin her against it. The guy took her off guard and started kissing her. Suryeon came to the rescue and immediately pushed him off of her.

"What the hell?"

Suryeon take the guy by the shirt and pin him against the wall with a knife to his throat. Yoonhee's eyes widened, this isn't a part of their plan.

"How did the article from years ago trended?"

"What?"

Suryeon pressed the knife against his neck that made him bleed a little.

"Suryeon." Yoonhee warned.

"I- I payed a hacker to do it!"

"You don't seem to earn that much to pay someone for a job like that." Yoonhee commented.

"Maybe someone else funded it for him."

Suryeon pressed the knife harder against his neck. The guy was about to scream in pain when the brunette threatened him.

"Make a noise and you're dead."

The guy was bleeding and Yoonhee was getting worried that Suryeon might actually kill the guy. She tried pacifying her by placing her hand in her arm but the older woman won't budge.