Lazy Daybird

"Young master it's morning."

A cold voice broke the air like a sharp sword.

Yuuma got the chills in his sleep land and woke up to check what was going on in reality that's caused such a disturbance. He was greeted with onyx eyes that stared a hole into his back. Yuuma recognized this butler as his personal aide, Kenji.

Old Yuuma disliked Kenji to the point of targeting him and making him do unreasonable things. Fortunately, Kenji never reacted to anything the child had done and was as cold as ice. The butler also seemed to like to play with old Yuuma a lot. It was a back in forth never ending battle between seven year old and thirty year old. Yuuma felt that the old Yuuma was a bit afraid of Kenji because of his unnatural behavior and cold face, but his parents personally assigned Kenji to him so he couldn't do anything.

Yuuma slumped forward blankly and rubbed his eyes that had gotten teary from the sudden awakening.

"Good morning Kenji," Yuuma yawned.

Kenji's lip twitched when he heard the greeting from Yuuma, which he probably wasn't expecting. Old Yuuma never said greetings and would often be cranky in the morning not wanting to get up. Of course, Yuuma doesn't want to get up either but today was the first day of his new life. He has to at least have some face.

Yuuma watched as the butler left his side and came back a moment later with a set of clothes. Yuuma frowned, these clothes were fancy and not modern. He's used to wearing hoodies and shorts, clothes that are breezy and comfortable. Even so, he could only sigh as Kenji helped him into the clothing. Surprisingly it was snug on his skin and didn't feel tight at all like he expected, perfect for sleeping in.

"Young master, do you feel sick today?"

The question was weird coming from the dark force behind him but it was natural. Old Yuuma would've given a hard time to Kenji, this is probably one of the first times Yuuma was so obedient.

"I'm perfectly fine," Yuuma yawned again and lazily stretched.

Kenji blinked but said nothing as he led Yuuma out of the room. Using previous memories he knew that he would typically have breakfast with his family in the morning. His mother, father, and three siblings.

Butler and child walked down several corridors before making it to a big door that was wide open. Inside was a long table with many different foods that wafted in the air making yuuma's stomach growl.

When he made it past the doors he bowed slightly and greeted the people who were Yuumas family members.

"Good morning father, mother, Ena, Ami, and Mako."

His baby sister who was almost one was Ena, his little sister was six is Ami, and his little brother who was three was Mako.

They were all brats.

It seemed it ran in the family with the only exception being the mother. Yuuma's mother was probably the only one keeping the family alive, it's unfortunate they were old fashioned and didn't allow competition between siblings to be the heir. That means since Yuuma was born first he was the main heir unless he died it would be passed on to his sister; thankfully they aren't sexist in this world.

Yuuma stood upright and walked gracefully to his father's right side. His mother was on his father's lefts side and all the siblings on the left going down by age with the exception of Ena who was on their mother's bosom.

The room was silent after Yuuma had made his early presence.

Yuuma expected the reaction and didn't mind as he picked up the utensils and ate the eggs on his plate. Once the fluffy scrambled eggs hit his tongue he closed his eyes and savored the taste. Yuuma hadn't remembered when he had a proper breakfast and stuffed his face fast not only to get breakfast over with quicker but so he can go to the library and read up on this world. After that, he would sleep.