Minecraft?

"I was in Minecraft..." my friend said to me as I sat at the table. He was a browned hair boy who usually wore jeans and blue shirts everyday, but today wore all black. His voice sounded distant and his eyes were red. He stared at the table, he hadn't even touched his food.
I sighed, "What now buddy?"
He looked me in the eyes, "Vincent, I was in Minecraft. I met the mobs of Minecraft, some of them actually kissed me and I beat the Enderdragon....but I miss them all so much."
I blinked. I tilted my head, still trying to absorb the information. My friend claims to have been in Minecraft and kissed girls? Was he in loony land? "Did you have too much coffee man? I told you not to drink it at your age."
He looked me in the eyes with a cold stare. Also, his eyes were dead serious. I blinked again and stiffened, "You're kidding me..."
He shook his head, "I can tell you the whole story. From start to finish. I could tell you of Creeper, Skeleton, Endergirl, Spider, Zombie, Blaze and the rest of them. I could tell you of my fist fight with the Enderdragon and I could even explain which one I would've married."
I sighed and took a bite out if my banana. It might be true what he says, but I am still hungry. After I took another voice I talked again, "After school, we go to your place man. And when we do we are getting you back inside Minecraft."
My friend's eyes widened, "You can do that?"
I grinned. "Yup. Maybe we can also bring back your girls." I took another bite of my food, which was a nice pizza slice.