Night 3 Part 3

I felt my hand and feet get tied up abc my body getting lifted. I squirmed, but got a punch in the back of the head as a response. I grew weary and felt like I was being pulled at the speed of a track runner.
I saw the children drawings in the hallway, the tables in the party room and than I was thrown inside what I believe is pirate cove.
I looked around the inside, which was just an empty room with a curtain entrance. I than saw black leather boots in my face an d a man sat, "Aye laddy, welcome to my home."
I looked up and saw a red haired man with an eyepatch and stubs of hair on his chin. Ha was dressed completely like a pirate captain and had a hook in one hand instead of a hand itself.
I knew it was Foxy.
"P-please don't hurt me!!!" I pleaded.
He raised an eyebrow and closed the curtains, "I ain't gonna hurt ya laddy, in fact I saved ya! The Goldie boy was gonna rip you to shreds! Luckily, I the great pirate fox, saved ye!"
He used his hook to tear off the rope and I got up and leaned against the wall. I knew something was off, but I played along, "Well, thank you than Foxy."
He grinned, "Well don't thank me just yet, you be leaning on an important game."
I turned around and saw a TV was built into this part of the wall, and what was ont he screen was like a punch in the face.
It was Minecraft, and my friend was in serious trouble.