Night 3 Part 1

So kid, you have a girlfriend?
Oh my fucking God, leave me alone you perverted, piece of shit, ass voice!
C'mon kid, I just wanna help you out.
Sure you do, than tell me what the fuck the minigame or whatever you call it was about last night!
The spirits show you what they want to show you. In that case they showed you the murderer. You should feel honored they showed you because that means they think you'll actually win this game.
Of course I'm gonna win this game! I am boss dude!
Sure, keep telling yourself that. Anyways the night is about to start.
My eyes shot open as I heard the ring ring from the phone. I sighed and waited for it to answer, but when it did all I got was static. The phone was plugged into an outlet so I don't know what the game could have to make the phone call null.
After it hanged up it was 1 AM. Perfect! Only 5 more hours to go.
I heard fast footsteps and saw a figure shoot across the giant window. My eyes widened and I opened the cameras. I got to the nearest one on the tablet and played the audio.
I held my breath for 10 solid seconds until I saw him appear in that room and I could now get a better picture of him.
He looked human...sort of. He had brownish-blonde hair, with that as the same color of his clothes. He had two bunny ears of the same color but one was broken and had a bandage wrapped around it. There were also bandages around his left arm and legs. His eyes looked right into the camera and they were a dark hazel. I felt like he was seeing into my soul, but that's not possible since the camera doesn't show me, only him. Right?
The screen turned to static and he vanished after it turned normal. I held my breath and tried to play the audio but felt a hand grasp mine from behind.
"Shit" was all I could say.