Night 3 Part 3

She moved back a little and started to screech. The sound almost made me collapse but I put my hands over my ears just in time before I blacked out. I was barely breathing and felt something behind me hit the floor. I slowly turned around to see springtrap had collapsed.
I sighed with relief and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned back around to see Mangle had stopped screeching. I took my hands off my ears and smiled at her, "Thank you..." was all I could manage to say.
She shook her head and held her hand out to me, "Let's just get you somewhere safe." Her voice sounded weak, but was definitely her's.
I took her hand and got up slowly. We started walking around the place, looking for a secure spot to camp out at. I made sure to grab the tablet in case I needed to play a sound.
When we got to the kitchen recreation area she pulled me under the table. It was cramped and dark, perfect to hide in. Mangle held my hand tight and laid her head on my shoulder and spoke softly, "Do you hate us?.."
I looked over at her and kissed her forehead. Her cheeks turned a soft red and I sighed, "Why would I hate you guys? Sure there are the ones who really wanna kill me...or that everyone hates..."
"Balloon boy" she said.
I nodded, "but there are ones like you who are more kind."
She gave a small smile and pecked my cheek, "you're more kinder than the kids...they always would.." she wiped her eyes, "treat me like garbage..."
I hugged her tight, feeling her heartbeat be almost in sync with mine, "You're far from garbage...you saved my life."