Night 1 Part 3

I jumped at the sound of footsteps. They sound like they are rushing toward me on the left. I quickly smashed the left door button. Like tithe actual game the door fell down and protected me. I heard banging on the door and I gulped. I know who that is...
Foxy.
I shivered. Foxy came on night 1. And who knows how long I have been here? An hour? A couple minutes? I checked the cam tablet for a time and sure enough it was in the top right corner of it. It said 4 AM. I sighed with relief that it was almost over. Then I saw something horrifying.
Bonnie and Chica Weren't on stage.
I jumped up and turned on the right light. Nothing showed. I sighed with relief and realized I still had the left door closed. I opened it and checked the light to see Bonnie waiting for me.
I yelped and just as I was about to close the door again Bonnie shaked. I stared at him, my hand hovering over the door button. This wasn't in the game so what was going on?
Bonnie fell to the ground and I heard a strange tune. It sounded like some rock n roll song. I slowly knelt down and looked at Bonnie. He wasn't moving and I wasn't sure if I was relieved or scared. Was this a trap or error? Either way I didn't take my eyes off Bonnie.
Than I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and turned to see...wait what am I seeing?
It was a blonde haired girl with a yellow skirt and T-shirt on. She wore a bib that said "Let's Eat!". Her eyes were bright blue and her smile was sweet and kind.
I blinked, "Who are you?"
She giggled like I just said a really funny joke, "It's me, Chica silly."
And than the 6 AM bell rang and the world went dark.