Night 3 Part 2

Have you ever had someone fall on your face before? Because if you had you should know IT REALLY FUCKING HURTS. So that is why when this girl landed on my face I almost passed out as I fell back against the floor. I felt the cold, hard tiled floor against my back and the warmth of a teenage girl on my chest. She giggled I pressed her hand on my cheek, "Human!"
I sighed and sat up, my beck aching with pain. I patted the girl's head, "What?" I asked tiredly.
She smiled and put her hands onto my cheeks, "I wanna know if I am cute!"
I chuckled lightly and smiled at the warmth of her hands on my cheeks. I rubbed her head slightly, "Sure you are. You're a cute little girl."
She grinned widely and pulled me into a tight hug and I almost choked. I felt her move her head so her  pressed against mine and I enjoyed the warmth.
After a few minutes like this we heard a stupid little giggle and the girl growled a little, "Go away BB!"
And of course the little bastard walked into the room with his stupid sign and useless balloons. He laughed, "I think it is time for Foxy!"
The girl jump up and grabbed a bar on the ceiling and like a professional acrobatic she swung back and forth and leaped off onto the bastard, making him drop his sign and balloons. The balloons hit the ceiling and the sign laid there as she got off his body, him most likely being knocked out. Before she could start talking we heard music playing quickly.