Night 2 Part 3

I kept walking with the middle fingers up in the air as I headed towards the door. I heard footsteps follow me and only kept saying, "FUCK YOU" or "GO TO HELL!".
It was when I actually reached the door I felt a cold hand grasp my shoulder. I sighed angrily and kicked right backwards at the figure behind me.
I heard an "umf!" and a body crashing into the floor. I turned around with my fists up to see a guy with brown hair, brown clothes and a stupid top hat on the floor. He tried getting up, but I slammed my foot down on his chest. He gasped for air and I saw he had weird face paint of red circles at the corners of his mouth.
"FUCKTOY FREDDY, RIGHT? YOU REALLY DON'T WANNA MESS WITH ME FUCKING RIGHT NOW!" I said in one of my most angriest voices. Man, I fucking hated BB.
He sighed, "Just get off of me dude."
I crossed my arms and pressed my foot harder on him. I saw him breathing heavily and sighed, "Why?"
Before he could answer I heard the sound of footsteps running toward me and before I knew it I was pinned to the floor by a shadowy figure.
He was pale with red dots on his cheeks too, had on a one piece black clothing with three buttons on it and his hair was pure black. He had a smirk on his face and licked his lips, "So you're the one that is new here...well, I don't like newbies so how about I...rough you up?"
My face grew hot and I grit my teeth, "Hey...guess what?"
He raised an eyebrow, "What?"
"6 AM BITCH!" and with that the bell rang and everything went fucking white as the brightest bulb in existence.