Night 1 Part 1

I woke up to the sound of a phone call. I felt exhausted for some reason and sat up in a weird chair u was sitting in. I blinked and looked around.
I was in the middle if a cramped office. On the table in the front center if the room there was a fan, left over food containers, a cupcake figurine, a tablet and some weird stuffed animals.
On the front wall were posters of what looked like a Bear, Chicken and Bunny. I also so kid's drawings, littered papers that had ads on them or were blank.
To my left and right I saw two own holes with two buttons next to them. One said Light, the other said Door.
I hadn't realized the call went to voicemail just now and heard a voice start talking that I played close attention to, "Hello hello? Uh hey, listen I wanted to leave you a little message to tell you the rundown of this place. First off I want to start with your cameras. If you pick up the tablet or whatever they give you on the table you will be able to see the cams, but don't look at them too long. They are hocked up to the main power system that doesn't last long these nights. Same thing with the doors and lights. Just be careful if your power usage. Anyways, I have to say that Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is not reasonable for any deaths...so uh...yeah. Next off is the-"
I hung up the call, feeling sweat drop down my face. I blinked and turned on the tablet to reveal the cams. I saw on stage three animatronics. There was a purple bunny, a yellow chicken with a bib and a brown bear with a microphone.
I gulped when I saw them and mumbled to myself, "So...I shouldn't have messed with that code than."