The Demon Queen

An exhausted Zinzolin had transported himself to an unknown dark realm. He appeared before what looked like a castle. In the darkness lightening shone and it was revealed to be "The Skull Castle".

He knocked on the gates and said, "I'm here your mistress"

The gates opened.

"Come in you pest.", yelled a voice from the inside.

He entered a huge room which was empty but filled with a slight presence. From the deepest shadow a gush wind rose and dirt swirled around and a lady appeared.

She had light-brown skin and navy blue eyes, and wore light purple lipstick. Her pale-lavender hair extended to her knees. She had long gloves, thigh-high heel boots, and a one-piece outfit with a metallic back, which resembled a floral spider's web. Her head was an accessory of two roses with black thorns. She grinned at Zinzolin revealing her sharp vampire like teeth.

"Did you bring the Spirit" said The lady tilting her head in a ruthless fashion.

"N-no..." replied Zinzolin meekly with his head bow down.

The lady walked towards him and held his head high "WHY!?"

"The princess released the spirit and it broke free giving away its power to the fairy." said Zinzolin with pain.

"You know what I do with pests like you don't you Zinzolin." she said walking away. Her heels were loud as she walked across the empty room towards her throne and sat down. A bat like creature flew towards her and transformed in to a hound.

"Just one more chance mistress. I shall not fail you." said Zinzolin "I shall give you the most powerful of all spirits, The Spirit of Sparks."

The lady looked up with wide eyes.

"Yes, mistress and I know the fairy who will call on to the Spirit. Just one last chance." said Zinzolin.

"Fine, Go on and don't fail me again!" said the lady. "Or you shall face the wrath of the Demon Queen"