She is a Princess!

The next morning, the girls got ready and went to visit the Head Mistress, Ms. Faragonda. 

        "I hope that girl is ok", Flora said. "She'll be fine. Ms. Ofelia is taking care of her.", Stella replied. 

The girls arrived in Ms. Faragonda's Office. "Good morning girls! Have a seat.", Ms. Faragonda said in her calm voice. 

"Good morning Ms. Faragonda", said all together. 

"You must be wondering about the girl you found yesterday.", said Ms. Faragonda. "I asked Prof. Palladium to examine the Spaceship so we can find where she is from." "He told us that the spaceship is not from this dimension. So we can say that the girl is not from any of the realms we know of." 

        "Then where is she from?", Stella asked. "Can we meet her?", Flora asked. 

"Sorry Flora, I believe you must ask Ms. Ofelia first.", Ms. Fargonda replied. 

        After a moment of silence, Tecna asked, " Can I help Prof. Palladium with the spaceship?" 

"Well of course you can if he is fine with it.", Ms. Faragonda replied. 

Later that day, the girls were in their dorm when suddenly Tecna rushed in with an excited look on her face. 

        "I found it!", she exclaimed. "Did you find the realm, from where this girl is?" , everybody asked. 

"Yes! She is from Zephyria", Tecna told everybody. "Zephr-what?", Stella said.

"Zephyria! When I was working on the spaceship i found a symbol, which looked like an emblem. I later found the same symbol on her spacesuit.", Tecna told, "I ran the symbol through my newly updated fairy search engine which i have connected with the central library, and i found that the symbol belongs to the royal family of Zephyria." 

        "Well it sure looks like a royal symbol, it is similar to the one we have back in Solaria.", Stella said. "Yea, we have similar ones too in Andros and Domino.", both Aisha and Bloom agreed. 

        "That means this girl could be the princess of Zephyria.", Musa said.