Meet the Specialists

"The next morning, the girls were getting ready for the day. Skyla had borrowed dresses from Stella. 

        "Well Tecna and I need to leave now because we have our Alchemy class in the morning.", said Musa. 

"Well have great day.", said Skyla while waving at them.  "Catch you all later!", siad Tecna.

        "Well I am free for the first half of the day! So you are stuck with me, Bloom and Aisha.", said Stella. 

"Hahaha! I don't mind getting stuck with you, but where is Flora going.", said Skyla. "I'm helping Prof. Wizgiz in the Potions lab.", replied Flora. 

        The day went on. Skyla had lots of fun intially with Stella, Bloom and Aisha in the Potions lab, in the main atrium and then with Flora, Musa and tecna in the library, in the choir hall. The girls even got called out by Ms. Griselda. 

        In the evening the girls were sitting in the back lawns of Alfea. "Hands down this was the best day of my life.", said Skyla "I had always dreamt of a school life like this."

"There is more to come." said Stella. Just then the girls heard speeding sounds of hover bikes approaching them. 

        "Looks like we have got company." said Bloom. 

Six hover bikes gushed inside. "Hello there ladies.", said Brandon. "Hey! what took you guys so long." said Stella. 

        "Codatorta had us do some extra chores." ,replied Helia.  

"So who is the new girl that you were talking about Bloom?" asked Sky. 

"Guys meet, Skyla", said Bloom introducing Skyla. "And Skyla these are our friends from Red Fountain, school for paramilitary acedmics." 

        "That's Sky, Brandon, Riven and there is Nabu, Helia nd Timmy.", said Stella. 

"Nice to meet you Skyla from-", said Brandon. "Oh! I'm from Zephyria. I'm pleased to meet you too." replied Skyla.  

        "Zephyria. Hmmmm...... never heard of it.", said Nabu. 

"Yea this realm is not in this dimension.", said Aisha. 

The group went on to talk about what they have been upto. They shared a healthy evening full of laughter and joy. Skyla seemed to have been enjoying their company.