Domino is the next Stop

In the heart of the Castle, Skyla was still trying to calm Sabrina down.

"Just listen to me once, Sabrina!!!" shouted Skyla.

Sabrina continued to throw magic arrows and spells at Skyla. Some hit but missed and the once that missed hit the walls of the chamber which were ready to collapse any second.

"The magic of Love is stronger than any Dark magic, princess" echoed in Skyla's mind.

"I need to capture Sabrina somehow. Only then can I use any magic on her." wondered Skyla.

**** Wind Globe ****

Skyla focused her powers to capture Sabrina into the Globe. Sabrina started to beat the walls of the globe anxiuosly.

"I'm sorry Sabrina, I don't want to hurt you" said Skyla walking closer to the globe.

she extended her hand into the globe but Sabrina snapped it. She continued and touched Sabrina's chest and closed her eyes and connected with Sabrina and pulled her out of the dark magic that was controlling her heart. With a flash of light Sabrina turned back to normal. The globe disappeared and Sabrina fell to the ground.

The walls were trembling more than ever before. Skyla tried to pick Sabrina up and transported themselves outside of the castle.

Just then a spaceship flew over them. Skyla noticed its a Red Fountain Spaceship. The guys landed accompanied by Stella and Bloom.

"Skyla come on lets get you two inside." said Bloom as she and Stella rushed to get Skyla.

Back at Alfea.....

"Are you two feeling better?" asked Flora pouring some tea for them.

"I'm fine but I guess Sabrina needs some more rest." answered Skyla looking at her sister who was lying on the next bed.

"If you are feeling better, Ms. Faragonda wanted to see us all." said Flora.

In Faragonda's office.....

"Skyla, What happened back in Zephyria?" asked Ms. Fargonda in a serious tone.

"Well when I arrived Zinzolin took me to the deepest chamber of the Castle and asked me to awaken the spirit in exchange for Sabrina's life. When I awakened the Spirit it repelled off Zinzolin and left me to help Sabrina." replied Skyla.

"He just left?!" asked Aisha confusedly.

"Yea, but he did say that he is gonna capture the strongest Spirit and return" replied Skyla.

"Girls, I believe I know where you are making your next trip to." said Ms. Faragonda looking outside through the window.

"Where?" asked Bloom.

"Domino, Bloom, Domino." said Ms. Faragonda "The strongest Spirit in the Magic Realm resides in Domino."

"We will leave tomorrow morning" replied Bloom.

"I'll ask the Specialists to accompany you" said Ms. Faragonda.

"Can we please call your parents Bloom to set up our accomodations. I can't sleep without a nice hot soak you see" said Stella as the girls walked out of the doors.