Courage

The next morning the Winx alongwith Skyla and the Specialists reached Domino. Since last they were here, a lot had changed. Domino was no longer a barren cold planet. Lush green valleys could be seen touch the blue horizon. The Royal Palace of Domino was shining with colorful windows and gardens and looked as good as new. 

        The Winx walked in and were welcomed by the maids of the royal family. 

"Welcome Princess Bloom", said one the maid as she took them to the court room. Marion, Bloom's mother and the Queen of Domino rushed to her daughter and hugged her. "You are back"

"Yes Mom but we are on a mission" said Bloom. "What's going on Bloom?" asked Marion.

        "She doesn't know it. You didn't tell her?!? That means you didn't tell her about my accomodations either?" said Stella in an irritated voice.

"Mom I need to see Daphne" continued Bloom. The group walked together to an indoor pool in castle. 

        Daphne is Bloom's older sister, and the elder daughter of King Oritel and Queen Marion of Domino. She is the spirit of an extremely powerful nymph, bound to the bottom of Lake Roccaluce in Magix, as she was cursed sixteen years ago when the Ancestral Witches destroyed her world. But she returned to Domino to her family after The Winx saved it. She wore an orange mask, and her hair is pulled up. She was wearing a long, flowing yellow dress

"Bloom, my sister" said Daphne in an ecohing voice, "How can I help you?" 

        "Daphne I need to find the Spirit of Domino." said Bloom. 

"What? Why?" asked Daphne who was clearly taken back by this comment. 

Skyla introduced herself and explained the entire situation about Zinzolin and the Spirits. 

        "Well I see why you want her Bloom. But I must warn you that unfortunately Spirit of Domino isn't the nicest of being you will meet." said Daphne. 

"Well whoever it is we have to find her" said Aisha. 

"Mount Ina is where the Spirit resides." said Daphne. 

        "Thank you so much Daphne, you are amzing" said Bloom as she hugged her sister. 

"Wait Bloom! The Spirit is notorious and the only thing that will help you all on thi journey is Courage" said Daphne.