Sinister Spirit

The Tomb of the Spirit was hit hard and the Spirit was unleashed.

"Who dared to break my tomb?" she yelled as she appeared in front of the Winx and Zinzolin.

"Yes! Now the Spirit is going to be mine." said Zinzolin.

"You will have to cross us to get to the Spirit." said Bloom. "This Wizard is trying to harm you, don't listen to him." she said to the Spirit.

"Don't worry about me Fairy. Worry about yourself." said the Spirit as she let out a sinister laugh.

"Wo-oh! Someone's got an attitude." said Stella.

"Daphne was right, she isn't like the others." said Musa.

"Well it looks like the Spirit isn't totally in your favor Bloom." said Zinzolin walking towards her.

"He is going to take away your powers." said Bloom looking towards the Spirit.

"He will take my powers if I let him." said The Spirit.

Zinzolin grinned at her and aimed his staff at her to absorb the Spirit's energy.

"You think its that easy." said The Spirit.

"I don't think, I know." said Zinzolin.

Zinzolin aimed his staff and shot a beam of magic towards the Spirit. Bloom tried to stop him but Icy came in her way.

Spirit easily dodged it and held off Zinzolin for long.

"I have deal for you fairy." said the Spirit.

"What do you mean?" said Bloom.

"You want to protect me right?" said the Spirit. "Yes We can't let Zinzolin get your powers." said Skyla.

"I asked the red-haired fairy! Not You!" yelled the Spirit.

"Yes we want to protect .... you" said Bloom.

"Well then because I see more potential for power in that wizard and so less potential in you, I offer you a deal." said the Spirit revolving around Bloom. "You have two options. Either you take the power of Spiritix from me and destroy that wizard or you can save your friends out there battling those two witches. But then I shall give my powers to that wizard."

"No you can't do that." said Bloom moving away from her.

"Oh and I must say those witches are overpowering your friends very easily." said the Spirit with an evil laugh "Believe me Bloom, I will make sure your friends die a painful death."

"No you won't do anything to Sky and others." said Bloom.

"Its up to you now." said the Spirit "After all Princess of Domino is known for her courage, right?"

"I can't let her giveaway her powers to Zinzolin. Neither can I let Sky and the others die." wondered Bloom.