Getting to know Skyla

"So because you are staying with us why don't we get to know each other better.", said Stella. 

        "That is definitely a great idea.", said Bloom. 

"Ok so I will start." said Stella." I'm Stella and I acquire my powers from the sun and the moon and the I'm also the princess of Solaria. And if you ever need fashion advice you can always come to me." 

        To which Musa said, "She will give such advice even if you don't need them." Everybody shared a laugh. "By the way I'm Musa, fairy of music. i love to play music and dance to all kinds of tunes."

"And I'm Flora, fairy of nature.", said Flora. "I'm Tecna, fairy of technology.", said Tecna. "Which means she is the brain of our group." added Stella.

        "I'm Aisha, fairy of waves and princess of Andros.", AIsha siad. 

"And finally I'm Bloom, fairy of the dragon flame and princess of Domino. We all are Enchantix fairies.", siad Bloom. 

"Ok! So I'm Skyla, fairy of winds and the crowned princess of Zephyria." said Skyla. "I'm also an Enchantix fairy but i am also an Angelix fairy. I have a sister, Sabrina who is a year younger than me. My dad, Ventesor is the King of Zephyria." 

        "Wait what is an Angelix fairy?", asked Stella. 

"Seriously Stella, don't you pay any attention in Prof. Avalon's class?", said Musa. 

"Sorry but I fall asleep in most of his classes", said Stella. 

        "He told us that an Angelix is a transformation gifted by an angel itself. It lends the user angelic powers.", explained Musa.

"You are absolutely right Musa.", said Skyla. "That is pretty cool.", said Tecna. 

        "Did you go to a school back in Zephyria?", asked Aisha. 

"No, I am homeschooled. But I used to visit the libraries in the central city with Sabrina. I always envied the students who could go to school and have fun together.", said Skyla. 

        "Well now you are with us! So we can have even more fun than they did.", siad Bloom. 

"Tommorrow you are coming with us. We'll show you all the classes and meet our friends and teachers.", said Stella.

Everybody smiled and nodded.