Deal With Devil

"Wait what do you mean?" responded Bloom shockingly. The girls felt very uneasy at the revelation.

"But a demon cannot exist in the living world let alone fight like she did." added Musa.

"Without forming a Faustian Contract with a living person." said Skyla with a blank face.

Silence engulfed the entire room. Aisha dropped down in her chair and started crying. Everyone looked at her. Flora hugged her as she now figured out what was happening.

"It was my dad." said Aisha as tears fell down her face. "That's why he announced my coronation so suddenly. She made him do so."

"We can't know that for sure, and also why would you Dad go into such a contract with the devil." said Musa as she tried to calm down Aisha.

"Well if that is the case. we need to get him out of this pit." said Bloom. Aisha looked up, wiped her tears, stood up and looked straight into Bloom's eyes. "Let's do this."

"But do we have any idea where to start. We don't even know where this demon is hiding." said Flora.

"Maybe we don't but Aisha's dad might." said Skyla.

"What do you mean?" asked Musa.

"Well under a Faustian Contract, the demon is bound by certain terms and conditions. One of these conditions is that the contractor can pin point the location of the demon at any given time." explained Skyla. "Isn't that true professor?"

"That's absolutely correct Skyla." said Prof. Avalon.

"Let's go back to Andros to find out where King Teredor is." said Bloom.

Meanwhile At Mt. Ina, Domino.....

"Show yourself, the great Spirit of Domino." yelled The Demon Queen as she walked into the main chamber of Mt. Ina.

The ground trembled and the Spirit appeared on her throne. "Who is my guest today?" she said giving the Demon Queen a side eye. She rested her chin on her hand. Her eyes were droopy as they lacked the power to even open up fully.

"Looking depressed are we." said The Demon Queen in sarcastic tone.

The Spirit's eyes widened and in a flash she was right in front of the Demon with her hand around the demon's neck and her nails pierced through the Demon's skin. "You shall not taunt me on my grounds. Don't think I don't know how to deal with a demon." she said whispering at the demon's face.

The Demon Queen snapped herself out of the Spirit's grip. "No need to get hostile, I merely come to you with a proposition." she said as she healed the scar on her neck.

"And what is that?" asked The Spirit.

"I want to help you get back your powers from that pesky fairy" said The Demon Queen.

"And what do you get out of it?" asked The Spirit.

"I just want your power for some business. I assure you won't be harmed." said The Demon Queen.

"Can I ask what your business is?" asked the Spirit curiously.

"Let's just say I want back what once was mine." said The Demon Queen. Her eyes burned with vengeance.

Meanwhile.....

The Winx accompanied by The Specialists flew to Andros to look for answers. The girls are greeted by Queen Niobe.

Aisha ran towards her mom who embraced her with her arms open. Queen Niobe let her guard down and tears fell from her eyes. Moments later, Aisha looked up holding her mother's hands and wiping her tears and said, "I'll fix this. I bring father back. I promise."

"Your father told his minster that he was leaving for a island far up north." told Queen Niobe.

"What is far up north?" wondered Aisha out loud.

"My upgraded navigation droid might help." said Tecna.

Tecna pulled out a droid from her pocket and hologram of Andros was on display before everyone.

"I can't see anything but water in the north part of the map." exclaimed Stella.

"Wait let me zoom in a bit further." said Tecna.

As Tecna zoomed in the map, three distinct islands appeared.

"What are those?" Aisha asked her mother.

"I am as clueless as you are." said Queen Niobe, "I have never seen those islands before. Even your mermaid cousins don't know about." she continued.

"Could they be Mirage islands." said Sky.

"What are those?" asked Stella looking confused.

"You know the islands that only appear when a magic aura surrounds them." answered Sky assuming that the girls had heard about it. "Its a pretty common thing in the seas of Eraklyon."

"If you think about it, it is very logical." said Tecna.

"Well then let's go." said Bloom.

"I don't think it is that easy. If I'm not mistaken a mirage island won't just appear before you. You have to be invited or at least be related with blood to someone who is already on the island." said Brendon.

"That is absolutely correct." said Sky.

"Guys are so much more attractive when they are intelligent too." whispered Stella to Skyla and Flora standing next to her.

The rest of the girls eyed at Stella as they all cracked a smile.

"Well if my dad is on the island, I must be able to at least enter the island." said Aisha. "And once I'm in, I can use my magic to counter the aura shield to let you all in as well."

"Sounds like a plan to me." said Musa.

Aisha said goodbye to her mother and the girls took off for north.