The Choice

Bloom had a choice to make. A very important one. Either she chose to take the power and lose Sky or save Sky but giveaway the power to Zinzolin. There was a emotional turmoil inside Bloom's brain.

After a long time of hard thinking, Bloom finally looked up...

"Make it quick sweetie, I don't have the entire day for you." said The Spirit.

"Leave my friends." said Bloom.

"What did you say fairy. Speak up. Don't be shy." said The Spirit with an evil smile.

"Leave my friends, I am ready to give up the powers. You can give it to Zinzolin." said Bloom.

"That's more like it." said Zinzolin.

"Well then." said The Spirit. She brought out a ball of red light and Zinzolin moved forward to absorb it.

"Wait! First remove your spell from our friends. No harm shall come to them." said Bloom.

"Definitely my child." said The Spirit.

The girls watched as The Spirit undid her spell from the looking portal.

Zinzolin absorbed the power of the Red ball. Skyla fell to the ground in tears.

"You got what you wanted! Now leave!" said Bloom looking away.

"Not quite it." said The Spirit discharging a dark curse towards the looking portal killing Sky instantly.

"NOOO!!!!" screamed Bloom as she ran towards The Spirit. The Spirit along with Zinzolin and the Trix disappeared in to thin air.

"Stella! Your ring."said Flora.

The girls teleported themselves at the the field. They ran towards Sky.

"No! Sky wake up. Look at me! Sky! Don't leave me." said Bloom holding on to Sky in her lap and crying. "S-k-y!!!"

The Specialists and the girls looked on with tears in their eyes. Brandon fell to his knees. Musa and Flora sat down besides Bloom as she cried on their shoulder.

"Zinzolin and that Spirit will pay for it." said Aisha clutching her fist.

"Bloom we have to avenge Sky's death. He will not die in vain." said Stella.

Bloom looked up. She had anger in her eyes. "Flora, protect him while I am gone."

"Bloom don't do something rash." said Flora.

"Don't worry. She will pay the price the right way." said Bloom as she rose up.

Riven and Helia flew Stella, Bloom, Skyla and Tecna to Zinzolin's hideout in Domino which Tecna had found using her Holotome.

The rest of the friends took Sky back to the Castle.

The six walked in what seemed to be ruins of a temple.

"Are you sure this is the right place." said Riven.

"By the terrible ambiance it seems so." said Stella.

"Well hello!" said Zinzolin who walked out with the Trix.

"You will pay for what you did." said Bloom.

****Magic Winx! Enchantix!****

****Magic Winx! Spiritix!****

"You take care of Zinzolin, we'll deal with the Trix." said Skyla.

Stella and Bloom teamed up to go up against the wizard whereas the rest dealt with the witches.

****Aura of the Sun****

Stella bolted towards Zinzolin.

****Dragon Flame****

There were spells charged back and forth. But no side seemed to tire out.

Zinzolin aimed a shadow spell at Stella which disarmed her and soaked up her light magic.

"Now its just you and me." said Zinzolin, "and it won't be long when its only me."

"I don't think so" said Skyla as flew towards Bloom.

****Gust of Wind****

"Let's Converge Bloom! I can enhance our spell with my Angelix powers." said Skyla. "Let's hit him were it hurts the most"

****Heavenly Flame****

The girls held together hands and discharged the spell towards Zinzolin's staff. The spell destroyed the orb that contained all his powers. Zinzolin fell to the ground and died. His body was turned to dust. The red ball of energy was all that was left. It gushed into Bloom's body and Bloom transformed into a Spiritix fairy.

The Trix teleported themselves out of the ruins. Stella was freed from the shadow spell.

"You guys did it." said Tecna, "But how did you know."

"I just figured that hitting the orb will release the Spirit's powers and the rest just happened." said Skyla, "But the main ingredient was Bloom's courage and her love for Sky. My Angleix power only boosted her powers."

"Let's go back to the castle." said Bloom loosing her smile.