Beginning of the End

There was Bloom in the last quater of her final year at Alfea. Waiting to get out of this class and meeting her friends.

 Bloom is one of the many fairies studying at Alfea, School for fairies. She is tall pale girl with long orange hair that stops just above her knees, who is always ready to stand up for her friends. Here at Alfea she and her friends learn about her powers and use them to save the realm of Magix from evil. 

        C'mon Let's meet her best friends, Meet Stella, the oldest of all yet the most childish. Besides that she is the Faishion gru of the group.  Stella often got into trouble for giving fashion tips to not just her firends but also teachers.

Next up is Flora, she is very sweet, shy, geniune, calming person who loves all kinds of plants and vegetation, even if they are ready to eat her. She could be seen as the most mature member of the group, who is always there for her friends.

Musa, She is most tomboyish of the group who loves to play all kinds of music, dance and sing. She can be a bit emotionally vulnerable but she puts up her tough side in hard situations.

Tecna, the brain of the group. the team relies on her to solve any technological issues, whether magical or ordinary. Her love for technology can sometimes turn irritating. 

Aisha, she is a talented dancer and athelete. she is intuitive just like Stella. She has a caring nature and provides a shoulder to cry on. 

        And together these six girls make up the Winx Club. Who fight the evil witches and protect the realm of magix with the help of their Wizard friends, Pixies and teachers.