By the Lake (Part 1)

It was a fresh weekend morning and the girls were preparing for picnic by Lake Roccaluce. 

        "It is going to be so much fun.", said Flora. "It is bright, sunny and i have my new swimsuit ready.", added Stella. 

"We indeed needed a break from classes and studies.", said Musa. 

"Are we all ready?", asked Bloom. 

        "Yes! Let's go!", said Skyla. 

  BY THE LAKE ......

The water was crystal clear. The sun was shinning bright. The girls laid down their stuff.

"Why didn't you invite the Red Fountain guys.", asked Skyla. 

        "I called Timmy but he said they are stuck with Cordatorta, so they won't be able to make it.", replied Tecna.

"We can still have fun!", said Musa enthusiastically. 

        Aisha, Musa and Tecna decided to go for a swim while Bloom, Stella and Skyla were on the beach. Flora was with the pixies admiring the nature around the beach. 

Everybody was having fun but it was only temporary. Deep in the forest the Trix appeared. 

"Back in Magix to 'cause some evil.", said Stormy. 

        "Stay focused Stormy! We are not here to play around.", said Icy "We are here to use our Vaccums to let Zinzolin into Magix without alerting the protective dome." 

They hear giggling sounds and voices talking to ecah other. Darcy peeks out of the thick branches and sees the Winx having fun. 

        "Looks like our fairy friends are out on a picnic with the princess Zinzolin was looking for.", said Darcy. 

        "Let us pay them a visit." said Stormy with evil enthusiasm. 

"I guess it won't harm, if we played with them a little." replied Icy. "Let's go sisters!"