Chapter Five -

I'm sorry i haven't updated, i've had a bad few days. I've just been going through alot and needed time away from the internet world. Once again, i'm sorry(: I'm back though! So smile and be happy! Hope you like this chapter! :) xx

Today Sandy left for London. And in two days, i'm leaving for the BELIEVE TOUR with.. Justin Bieber. I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around all of this. Not even a month ago, i was dancing for.... a nobody. literally, i was dancing for nobody.

I parked my car and got out. I grabbed my bag and started to walk towards the studio. ''Whats up bitch?'' Skylar said appearing out of pretty much no where. I squeeled and held my heart. ''What do you want?!'' I said breathing hard. She scared the pee outta me.. Almost. ''Awwe, did i scare the little baby?'' She cooed. ''Get out of my face Skylar.'' i said pushing past her and walking inside the studio. ''Watch your back.'' She said walking past me. I stopped and watch her walk away. Why does she keep saying that? What is she up too?

''Hey Jess.'' Justin Bieber said coming out of pretty much nowhere. I jumped like 10 feet in the air. Why do people keep doing that? . ''What's up with you?'' He asked laughing. ''Nothing, i'm just jumpy i guess.'' I lied. ''Your lying.'' He said looking at me weird. ''What?'' I asked shocked by his words. How did he know? ''I can tell by the way you move your eyes.. and i just saw the way you went pale when that Skylar girl said something to you.'' He said laughing again now right in front of me. ''You noticed that?''' I said moving a peice of hair behind my ear, now a little embarassed. ''Umm. Yeah, i've noticed alot about you.'' He said giving me his million dollar smile, that made all the girls go weak in the knees, including me at the moment. I blushed and looked away. Before either of us could say anything else Micelle walked in.

''Okay everyone stretch up.'' She said smiling at us. Justin winked and walked to the center of the floor. I blinked standing where i was.

Dafuq?

*********

I know its short. Sorry loves.. I'm really off. I promise, i'll never make another one this short, ever again. but i'm going through alot right now, so i'm sorry!

OH. If your wondering who the 'Front dancer' is. its the person that always dancing like right up on justin in part of the songs.... SO yeah. LOVE YOU GUYSSS BYEE!