Chapter Fifteen

*********

When i got back to my room i layed on the bed and cried.

I feel numb and broken. Why would he do this to me?

"What happend?" Emily said sitting down beside me. "We broke up." I said. "What? Why?" She said hugging me. "I saw him kissing another girl." I said frowning. She shot up. "What? What happend?" She asked angrily.

So i told her what happend.

**Justin's P.O.V**

I can't believe i screwed up so bad. I really like Jess. I've liked her since the day i layed my eyes on her. And now i lost her.

I didn't expect Selena to show up. Yeah we 'Stayed as friends' but seriously? Why did she kiss me? And talk to my girlfriend or ex. I knew she didn't know. But still. Luck is not on my side latley. I need Jess back. I need to her what really happend.

*Flashback*

I was walking to the bus, after the concert, i was tired, confused, and i really wanted to spend some time with jess. I haven't really gotten the chance, in the pass days because of tour. I was confused as to why Selena showed up. I knew she was in Austrailia for a few days, i just didn't think we would see eachother, much less her show up at my concert. It was weird to see her. We agreed to stay as friends when we broke up. But does anyone really mean that, when they break up? No. So to say i was suprised was the understatement of the year.

As i was fixing to open the door, to outside, someone stepped infront of me. Selena.

"Can we please talk?" She asked me. "Um. I really should be go-- She cut me off by grabbing my arm and taking me into the hallway beside the exit. "Please? I wanted another chance." She said smiling flirtracously. "I don't think that is such a good idea, Selena." I said trying to walk off but she only dug her nails deeper into my arm. I did not want to make a scene, so i tried to listen to what she had to say. "Why not?" She asked hurt in her voice and face. Before i could say anything else, she smashed her lips onto mine. I tried pushing her off of me without slamming her into the wall but she only held on tighter. Damn. I didn't know she was this strong. I finally got loose. "I have a girlfriend." I said then walked off. What the hell just happend?

***********

I tried texting Jess to talk to me, but she only ignored me.

I need her back.

*******

*Jess P.O.V*

"Get up jess." I heard Emily say. "What? Why?" I groaned. "Were going back to America today!" She said pulling the blankets off. "I'm up. I'm up." I said getting up.

It's been two days since, the breakup and were leaving for Hawaii today. I'm excited but kinda bummed to leave Austrailia. It was hard re-living old memories, but fun remembering at the same time. I got to remember old memories with my parents about how we had fun. But always ended up having flashbacks to the accident. Also, i'm still trying to figure out how Skylar found out. I know i never told her.

After we got packed and dressed, we went downstairs to go meet up with everyone. I also haven't seen Justin since the breakup. So i'm nervous. I'm not gonna lie to myself. I miss him. Alot. But what he did was un-forgetable. I just wish i could ask him why he did it. But i'm to scared to be in the same room with him, muchless talk to him. I'm thinking on trading positions as front-dancer. But i'm not sure. When we get back to America we have a week break. Were leaving Austrailia early to have fun before the concert in hawaii. So, everyone is excited about that.