Chapter Six -

Hope you all enjoy. :)

*********************************

Today were leaving for tour. I'm excited but, nervous. The dancers have their own bus, which is pretty cool.

I grabbed my bags and looked around once more. 3 months. I'm gonna be gone for 3 months.

''Jess, were here!'' I heard Emily say. Emily, Julian and i are taking my car so we won't have to take all of the cars, everyone is meeting at the studio, and the tour busses will be there waiting.

It's been two days since Justin. I'm so confused. He doesn't wink at anyone else but me, the same question has been roaming around my mind for the past few days.

Does he like me, like i like him? Yes. I'm admitting it. I like Justin Bieber. Not just like. I like, like him. Wow, i sound like a 10 year old with my first crush.

''Coming!'' I yelled back. I made sure i had everything and walked downstairs. I grabbed my bag and wallet, and walked out the door with Julian and Emily. We got and the car and made our way towards the studio.

*******

Once we got to the studio, someone came and grabbed all of our bags. I grabbed my bag and keys and shoved my phone in my back pocket suddenly very nervous.

Once we got our bus orders, we all made our way towards the busses.

After we got settled we were all just sitting around talking when Justin and.... Alfredo Flores, walked into the bus and sat down. Might i add justin sat right across from me. ''Were gonna be joining you guys, for this ride, you don't mind right?'' Alfredo said smiling. Everyone nodded and started talking to everyone, i kept feeling like someone was looking at me. When i looked up it was Justin, he smiled and winked at me.

This is going to be a long tour.

***

Hope you guys enjoyed. Did anyone do my challenge? Write on your wrists for 6 years of Kidrauhl? I did! If you want to see a picture just look my twitter up!

Essence_ofparis

Follow me, i'll follow back!

Love you guys. <3