Chapter ten -

I'm using my iPhone to update again! So if there are any errors I'll fix them when I'm on my laptop tomorrow it won't be the longest, but it's an update! :) enjoy! xx

••Drama Alert•• :P 

**********

I was frozen for a second, but eventually moved where I was between Alfredo and Emily, and Justin was directly in front of me looking rather uncomfortable with Skylar practically on top of him, throwing herself on him. Wow, you would think she would have some sense, guess not.

"Okay, so were gonna go around in a circle and say some secrets or something we've never told anyone and on every secret we take a drink." Julian said bringing shot glasses and a bottle of tequila and putting it in the middle of our human circle.

"Um, what about Scooter and pattie? Or anyone else? We'll get in trouble won't we?" Emily said looking at the alchohol like it was a foreign object.

See, Emily has never really done to well with alchohol, she's a super lightweight, and always does embarrassing things while drunk. It's quite funny actually.

"They're out for the night, were all good." Justin said scooting a bit away from Skylar. I laughed a bit and looked at Emily. Laughing once again, but at her reaction. She seemed horrified. Me? Well I don't mind drinking. I enjoy it.

"Okay! Jess first!" Skylar squealed making most wince. "Why me!?" I said. "Because, i'm sure you have some sort of secrets, right Jess?" Skylar said smirking. What is she up too?

"Whatever." I mumbled. But i could feel Justin's gaze burning through the side of my head. He knows Skylar is up to something, I think.

"Okay, well one time, I accidently shoplifted." I said downing the shot.

"What? Accidently?! How?" Alfredo asked laughing with the rest.

"I was trying on this necklace, and I forgot to take it off, and I didn't notice untill i got home, that i still had it on." I said drinking water, to get the sting off.

"Okay then moving on." He said laughing everyone kept going on, I looked up and saw Skylar looking super pissed of and throwing daggers at me. Daduq, did I do now?

•••••••

After we played for a while, no one was really drunk, but we are drinking beer now, we didn't wanna get all waisted and Risk any of the crew coming back early. Especially Pattie.

I also noticed Skylar looked pissed still. Seriously, what crawled up her arse?

••• 

When we were tired of the game, we decided to talk about ourselves.

"Your turn, jess." Julian said after he went.

"Okay, well my full name is Jessica Brooke Blackburn, I'm from here, Gold Coast, and my birthday is November, 2nd, that's pretty much it." I said.

"What about your Family?" Skylar asked. I felt myself and Emily tense at this question "Um, they live in Sydney." I said quickly.

"What about your parents?" Skylar asked. "Oh that's right! You don't have parents, they were killed, in a car Accident, and you were in the car with them.. Weren't you Jess?" She asked standing up. By now everyone was quiet. I had tears in my eyes but i didn't let them fall. I don't want anyone to see me cry, Emily already saw me do that enough in one day.

"Screw you Skylar." I said before leaving the hotel room. I heard someone call after me and running behind me, but I ignored them and ran down 2 flights of stairs, before I fell to the ground and let the tears fall.

Why did she tell everyone? Most importantly how did she know?

I felt someone sit beside me but I didn't look at who, I was to upset. The person held me and let me cry on them.

"It's okay.." They said. "I'm here for you." They said kissing my head.

I looked up and saw;

••••• 

Cliff hanger. Haha(: ill post more tomorrow on my laptop. Love you all! xx <3

Hope you all enjoyed - On side is a picture of Justin Bieber himself, and a random song. <3 Enjoy!