Chapter Eighteen

"This is more of a filler, and its gonna show Justin's jealous side(:

Your welcome. :)xx

**Hot Alert**

*************************_____*********************

"All passengers on flight 129 to New York, New York please start boarding through gate one." A voice boomed over the intercom. 

Were now leaving Hawaii for New york, As Justin is gonna be hosting SNL tomorrow night. Everyone's super excited. Especially Justin. I remember when he was told he got the oppurtunity. Quite interesting if you ask me.

*Flashback*

"Oh my GOD!" A voice yelled excitedly from downstairs. Emily looked at me and i just shrugged my shoulders. Were painting our nails in our room right now, we were also with Jazzy Justin's 4 year old sister, she wanted to do something girly so i suggested painting our nails.

Emily had just finished painting my nails so i was keeping my feet and nails up and we were just talking.

The bedroom door slammed open, and Justin came running it Squeeling like a little girl.

Okay then.

"I'm gonna be the host of SNL!" He said picking me up and kissing my face all over. "Put me down." I said laughing. "Nope." He said kissing me. "Ew." Emily and Jazzy said scrunching there noses up. Jazzy pretended to throw up and ran out of the room quickly. We laughed and Justin finally put me down.

**End of flashback**

I laughed at the memory and Emily looked at me like i was crazy. I just shrugged and we boarded the plane safley. Luckily, i got my seat next to Emily and not someone i didn't like.

Cough* Skylar * Cough

Justin wanted me to sit with him, but i don't think i'm ready for everyone to know about us yet.

He doesn't see it, but neither is he.

"Hey baby." Someone said coming up behind me. I turned around confused knowing that wasn't Justin and saw some guy i didn't even know. He looked like a complete and utter tool, if you ask me.

He was looking at me like i was a peice of meat.

"No." I said turning around and walking to my seat. I sat down in my seat and turned my phone off. I looked up and saw Emily who was laughing her ass off. "You owned him." She high-fived me. I just shrugged. "I have a boyfriend. I don't need that tool." I said laughing at her red face.

Why is this funny? I don't under stand her laughter in

"Whats so funny?" Alfredo asked from his seat, in the row beside ours. "Nothi-" I began to say but Emily quickly interjected. "She just got hit on." She said beginning a new part of laughter. I don't get how funny this is. Alfredo just smirked and turned back around.

After the 'Seatbelt and safety' video was over we were in the sky and on our way to New york.

Justin and Alfredo were already almost asleep in the row beside us and Emily and i were listening to our ipods.

I was almost asleep when i felt someone kicking my seat from behind. I'm seriously gonna punch someone in the face. I looked behind me and saw the guy that hit on me. "I'm Travis." He winked. Well, i think we established he's pretty forward.

"Don't care." I said turning back around. "Why you going to New York?" He asked leaning over towards me. I scooted farther away. Seriously, why can't he take the hint? Not interested.