Chapter Eleven

****

"You came after me?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't i? What she did was cruel." Justin said hugging me. "Well thanks, but you didn't have to." I said. "I know. But i did." He said smiling sadly at me. "Thanks." I said putting my head down. "Look at me." He said. I looked up and he smashed his lips into mine. I was suprised but kissed back.

"Woah." I heard someone say. We broke apart and saw Emily standing there laughing her arse off. "What?" I said. "Look at yourselves." She said through laughter. I looked and saw i was in his lap, practically stradling him. I jumped up and straigtend my clothes. He also stood up and laughing. I think i was the only one not laughing.

"Not funny." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Yeah, it kinda is." Justin said laughing. "How?" I said laughing a bit. "You looked like you were fixing to have sex in the stairway." Emily said laughing harder. "Haha." I sarcastically said going up the stairs back to the room.

"Woah, wait what are you do about the bitch?" Emily said following. I suddenly got super pissed. "You'll see." I said running up the rest of the steps. "Don't do anything stupid!" I heard Emily yell behind me. I just shook my head and kept walking. "What are you gonna do?" Justin said walking beside me. "You will see." I said slamming into the room, to see Skylar not there. What? "I just got a text from Skylar telling me to come to my room." Justin said. "What the hell." I muttered walking to his room. He unlocked it and we walked in to see Skylar laying on his bed in a robe. "What are you doing in here?!" She yelled. "No. The question is, why are you in Justins room?" I asked. "Yeah, i'm kinda wondering the same thing." He said looking super freaked out. "He knows he wants me." She said winking at Justin. He stepped back looking at me and shaking his head. I laughed but then looked at her again. "I doubt that sweetheart." I said smiling. "Oh. Yeah like he'd want you?!" She yelled standing in front me. Oh its on. I took my hand back and slapped her. "What the hell!?" She shreiked. "Step off, bitch." I snarled and walked out with a laughing Emily and a Smirking Bieber.

What? Bitch better back off my man.

Did i just think that?

*****

When i got back into our room, Emily went to see Julian and Justin went to go get Skylar out of his room.

I was laying on the bed in my own little world, my hand stinging from slapping Skylar.

I felt someone lay beside, me i looked over and saw Justin. "Her face was red." He said laughing a bit. "Oops." I said laughing. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. We just sat there in silence.

Then something dawned on me. What are we? We've kissed. And now were holding hands.. in bed. Wow. That sounds bad. But still.

"What are we?" I blurted. Wow. I sound needy. But i, need to know.

He was silent. I knew it. He doesn't want anything more than friends. But that still doesnt explain why he kissed me, twice! I didn't realize he was practically on top of me until he kissed me. I kissed back still super confused.

When we pulled away he smiled. "What does that tell you?" He said smirking. "I don't know. What?" I said smirking. "Fine. Jess will you be my girlfriend?" He asked smiling down at me. (As he was still on-top of me) "Yes, I will." I said laughing. "He laughed and kissed me. He got off of me and Laid next to me. Next thing I know we're both asleep.

I don't know about him but, i fell asleep with a smile on my face. 

•••••••

I woke up to someone banging on the door. I looked at the time and saw it was 5:30 in the morning.

Who the hell!?

I tried to get up but there was an arm around my waist. Who? I turned my head and saw Justin peacefully sleeping beside me. I smiled remembering what happend, last night.

"Open the door!" I heard Kenny yell through the door. I finally got his arm from around me and hopped up. Oh shit. We fell asleep in the same bed. "Justin! Wake up!" I said shaking him.

"Hmm, what?" He said sitting up.

"Jess open up sweetie, we can't find Justin!" I heard pattie yell. "Oh My God!" I whispered yelled. "Oh crap! We fell asleep!" He muttered jumping up. "No, shit! make them shut up!" Emily said putting a pillow over her head.

I ran over to the door. "What at you doing?" He said. "You'll see." I said.

I opened the door to see Kenny and Pattie looking stressed and worried. "Have you seen Justin?!" They said in unison. "Huh? Oh yeah, Emily, Justin and I were hanging out last night and we all must if fallen asleep."I said. "Oh thank God he's okay!" Pattie said hugging me. While Kenny went past me. "Yeah. Sorry for worrying you." I said. "No big deal. He just needs to get up for rehearsal, all of you do, actually." She said. "What? Why?" I groaned still wanting to crawl back in my bed with Justin and to back to sleep,but didn't tell her that. "We have a last minute concert at a charity event,bat eleven." She said. I nodded. Make sure you and Emily our ready by 6;15 were gonna go to the Arena and do rehearsal." Kenny said coming out with a sleepy but very good looking bieber. "Okay." I said nodding. "See ya in a bit." Pattie said walking off with Kenny an Justin. Justin turned around and winked and walked off with them. Such a flirt.

••••

After I got Emily up we got ready, and met everyone downstairs.

Once we got to the arena, we all went to the stage and stretched. This one was an outside stage, and in Austrailia it's freaking cold here. So everyone had long pants, beanies, and jackets.

"Oh my God it's so cold!" Emily moaned. I nodded and layed down. "And early." I added. "Oh quit being babies.." Justin said. I looked at him and threw my keychain at him, it hit Is leg and he moaned. "Ow, what was that for?" He said. "Oh quit being a baby!" I mocked in my best dude voice. Everyone laughed. "What?" I asked. "It sounds weird in your Aussie accent!" Julian said laughing. "Oh, shut it." I said stretching.

I winked at Justin and he laughed

Wow. His laugh is even hot.