The Hottest Mistake

Porsche's POV:

"Who the hell told you?!" I shouted with ire at Techno, who was sitting at a table in the canteen with his blind followers, eating a pile of rice and chicken and sipping an iced coffee. He glanced at me, looking unbothered, and smiled brightly.

"I'll tell you just as I tell everyone. I never give away my sources," he said, almost mocking me. I wanted to just punch that fucking grin off his face, but I knew it'd cause me more problems than already created.

"Was it Kinn?" I asked. A few heads around the canteen turned upon hearing that name escape my lips. Shit. That was certainly going to create a few rumors.

Techno sighed. "I cannot confirm or deny that."

"Why not? If it isn't him then you aren't giving away your intel," I reasoned.

"Not true," Techno said. He scooped a spoonful of rice and took a large bite, smacking his lips together before continuing his response. "If I deny that it was him then it narrows down your suspects, therefore, inadvertently giving the person away."

I was so close to punching him, so fucking close. "I don't know who told you that I'm a virgin, but it's not true. So clear up your source!"

Techno laughed. And he laughed hard, like I'd told him the best joke of the century. As soon as he calmed down, he said, "I'm sorry to say that I'm confident with my source, Porsche."

I lunged forward, but his minions stood in front, blocking my way. I wasn't scared of some fucking girls, but I also didn't want to punch any of them. I was still a gentleman after all.

"Just walk away, Porsche. What's done is done," Techno said.

I growled. He was right. All I was doing was causing a scene. Feeling useless, I glared at him.

"You'll pay for this," I warned.

"I'm sure I will." Techno smirked.

I walked away and headed to my next class. As I took a seat near the front, I heard a ping from Facebook messenger. I checked to see I had a message from one of Techno's goons.

A: It wasn't Kinn.

If it wasn't Kinn, then who the hell was it? I wanted to ask more questions, but I didn't trust what they were telling me. Kinn could've asked her to lie for him. She could've said that because, like the rest of the school, she shipped us together. The only motives she had to tell me this were ones that benefited her. I couldn't trust her. I couldn't trust anyone.

***

When had I told him? I thought back to that day when I'd stupidly told Kinn that I was anyone's virginal wet dream. If I'd remembered correctly, it was the night I got drunk. The problem was that my memory of that night was so blurry, and most of what stayed in my brain was drinking and almost getting stabbed by some psychos in the street. In fact, I couldn't even remember the exact time I'd told him anything. All I remembered was that I'd told him.

If it was at the party, who could've overheard? Parties were incredibly loud, so unless someone with bionic hearing was tuning into our conversation, it would've made it nearly impossible for someone to listen in. I nixed out the idea of just shouting it. That would've been its own video.

Sitting at my desk in the back of my dorm room, I tried playing detective to my own crime scene. It was becoming apparent that I was no Sherlock Holmes, nor did I come close to being a Watson. I felt like Lestrade, the incompetent bastard.