Naked Truths

Porsche's Point of View:

"You need to leave," I said from my desk.

Kinn frowned, having just returned back from the communal showers in nothing but a dripping wet, white towel, water trickling down his washboard abs like a sparkling waterfall cascading over gorgeous stones. The black locks that were usually slicked back were damp, framing his face to reveal that he actually had bangs, and stuck to his face, sweaty, like he had just had...

"Now," I said tightly, crossing my arms over my chest.

Clicking the door shut, Kinn approached me with a contorted expression of confusion on his face, the side of the towel splitting to reveal his pale legs as he walked. "You want the world to see me in just this?" Kinn asked, amusement coating the undertone of surprise in his voice.

I swung my arm over the top of my wooden chair, shooting him an annoyed look. Obviously, I didn't mean right in that instance. "I mean you need to pack your things and return to your dorm."

I couldn't take it anymore. Kinn was getting sexier every day. Somehow, he knew all of the sweet spots on my body before I did and was able to please them with such skill. His expertise was driving me crazy, and soon enough, I was going to be parked naked in bed with him. And though I was foaming at the mouth to have sex with him, mentally, I wasn't nearly ready.

For one, I wasn't entirely certain how he felt about me. I hated the fact that I was starting to actually like him. But Kinn...he was a bit of a mystery. I felt that he liked me too, but he never verbally expressed that. Maybe he didn't need to. The passion in our kissing was enough to tell me where his heart was at.

But my bedroom skills were zelch, zero, zip, nada. Largely, I feared that he'd regret sleeping with such a virgin. Hell, I hadn't even had experience with foreplay or kissing with others. It was like I was a newborn, still pure and oblivious to everything in this world. It would be humiliating if Kinn dumped me after having what would likely be the worst sexual encounter of his life. As soon as he had sex with me, he'd run back to the nearest boy toy to erase the haunting memory.

Kinn had to leave. If he didn't, I was going to have sex with him...soon.

"Did your dad put you up to this?" Kinn asked, a glint of fear in the corner of his eyes. I gulped, having not even considered my father.

I shook my head. "No, I just think that you don't need protection anymore," I lied lamely. "I mean, you haven't been attacked in a while. Do you really need to stay here anymore?"

Kinn's lips straightened into a thin line, holding back whatever he had wanted to say in the moment. Instead, he sighed, blinking rapidly. "I'm not leaving," he said shortly.

Gritting my teeth, I made a conscious effort not to look down, keeping my gaze fixated on his eyes. He was way too close to me, close enough that I could reach over and touch those hardened nipples. "You have to. This is my dorm," I said firmly.

He scoffed. "When have I ever listened to you?" Playfulness danced in his tone, shifting my attempt to have a serious conversation. This discussion wasn't a fucking playground. He couldn't just skip around my demands.

"Starting now, you'll listen to me," I said sternly, holding my composure. Accidentally, I stole a quick glance at his defined V-line trailing to his crotch. I looked back up before he had a chance to notice.

Kinn smirked. He grazed his thumb over the top of the fuzzy fabric. Just one small misstep, one tug at the fold, and it all would be out on risqué display. "Like the view?"