[ Chapter 1 ]

Who would've thought this would happen? That you would lay on the cold, stage floor with Jungkook's hands pressed on your abdomen where the shot had reached? You didn't imagine your experience going like this.

That your time in Korea might be the end of your journey, "당신은 괜찮을거야. (You'll be fine.)" Jungkook said to you. You let out a groan, already feeling your abdomen going numb. "I don't want to die..." You whimpered, the rest of the members crowding around you to cover you so that fans were unable to see you and take pictures or videos.

"You won't die. The ambulance is on the way and will be here soon enough." Namjoon reassured as he crouched down, his hand resting on your shoulder. A staff member handed Jungkook a towel so he could put it under his hands and covered your wound with it.

You whimpered when he pressed down on the wound with the towel, sending some pain through your body. "미안해... (Sorry...)" He muttered, looking worriedly down at you. You were sweating and turning pale, the murmuring from the fans keeping you awake as they worried about you being okay or not.

A tear rolled down your cheek as you sighed shakily, staring at the ceiling. "Stay awake for us, okay? You're strong." Namjoon said, sitting down. You then glanced at everyone, noticing their worried looks and scared expressions. Taehyung had tears in his eyes as he watched Jungkook struggle to stop your bleeding with shaky hands. Seokjin soon crouched down and took your hand in his.

"당신 이름이 뭐예요? (What is your name?)" He asked. Namjoon looked at Seokjin with a sigh, "그녀는 한국말을 잘 모릅니다. 영어로 말하세요. (She can't speak much Korean. Speak in English.)" Seokjin nodded his head before looking down at you. "I'm sorry, what's your name?" He asked this time with his slightly broken English accent. You giggled a bit, making you cough since it hurt your stomach.

"Y-Y/n." You managed to reply soon after. His hand caressed yours caringly, nodding his head. "You already know who I am." He replied with a chuckle too. "I-I do." You said shakily. "구급차가 여기 있습니다. (The ambulance is here.)" One of the staff members said, two paramedics showing up while rolling a gurney onto the stage.

Jungkook pulled back to let the paramedics help you, sniffling as he watched them lower the gurney and place you on it carefully. One of them told the other to push the gurney, telling the staff member to guide them outside. The boys and the staff member headed outside with them, the staff guiding at the front.

"이쪽으로. (This way.)" The staff member said. Namjoon moved up front and opened the emergency exit door for them, the sirens filling your ears. "무슨 일이 있었는지 말해줄 수 있니?(Can you tell us what happened?)" One of the paramedics asked.

"그녀는 우리 팬 중 한 명이 복부에 총을 맞았습니다. 우리는 그들이 어떻게 무기를 가지고 왔는지 모릅니다. (She was shot in the abdomen by one of our fans. We don't know how they got in with a weapon.)" Namjoon said since Jhngkook nor the other members were in the state to explain, their eyes glued to you.

"좋아요, 이제 그녀를 병원으로 데려가겠습니다. 상처가 심하지 않은 것 같으니 잘 해낼 것이다. (Okay, we will take her to the hospital now. The wound doesn't seem to be too bad so she'll make it.)" One of the paramedics told them. Namjoon took your hand and smiled, "They will take you to the hospital now and take care of you."

"We'll come and see you as soon as we can!" He said hurriedly before the paramedics pushed you into the ambulance. Your hand fell on the bed as you watched them watch you with barely any energy left. "Mom..." You muttered before your eyes fell closed, everything going to black.

Jungkook and the members stood outside as they closed the doors quickly and drove away towards the hospital, sirens signaling that it was an emergency. Jungkook's hands were shaking as he slowly looked down at them, your blood covered them entirely.

Part of his shirt was also covered in your blood from when you got shot and he held you up before laying you down on the ground. "괜찮아? (You okay?)" Taehyung asked, his hand rubbing Jungkook's shoulder comfortingly. Jungkook had begun taking sudden gasps of air in, looking forward onto space where the ambulance was as tears clouded his eyes.

"아-아니야... (N-No...)" He stuttered, his hands shaking even more now. Taehyung hugged him sideways and patted his head. "그녀는 괜찮을거야. 확신해.(She'll be fine. I'm sure of it.)" He reassured. Jungkook shook his head, a shaky sob escaping his lips.

"그녀는 나를 보호하기 위해 내 앞으로 뛰어 들었다. 내가 다치지 않기 위해 그녀는 총에 맞았다. (She jumped in front of me to protect me. She was shot so I wouldn't get hurt.)" Jungkook whimpered. Jimin patted his back while the rest sighed and looked down.

"정국아, 그녀는 아미다. 나는 그녀가 강해지고 나아질 것이라고 확신합니다. (Jungkook-ah, she an army. I'm sure she will be strong and get better.)" Yoongi said in reassurance. Jungkook simply nodded as the members tried to comfort him while he cried silently. "난 그냥 그녀를보고 싶어요. (I just want to see her.)" He muttered, looking up at Namjoon.

"부디. (Please.)" He said. Namjoon quickly nodded and smiled, "네, 그녀를 만나러 갈 수 있도록 하겠습니다. 모두는 아니더라도 적어도 당신은. (Yes, I'll make sure we can go see her. If not everyone, at least just you.)" He replied.

The emergency door was opened by a staff member and they all crowded back inside. Deep down, Jungkook felt horribly bad but very thankful that you risked your life for him. And he would do everything in his power to repay you for it.