[ Chapter 31 ]

The next morning was hectic

The next morning was hectic. Jungkook got a call at 6 AM from Seokjin, saying they had an urgent meeting and that it was important. So here you were, getting dressed in a hurry to head to said meeting.

Jungkook showered really quick, pulling you along with him and showering with you, the whole time sending you dirty glances and jokes your way, making you blush.

You got dressed into a pair of sweatpants and a shirt of his, obviously slightly bigger on you. He wore the same clothes, but instead of a shirt, he wore a long-sleeve one that hugged his torso perfectly.

You couldn't help but drool at the sight as he stood behind you and put the shirt on, his muscles prominent and obvious through the fabric.

His back looked amazing and it made your stomach twirl, but the moment he turned to face you, his chest hit you harder than you thought.

His pectorals and abs were nearly showing through the shirt, the fabric teasing you as it hugged his front less than his back. You didn't notice your lips were parted, your breath was hitched, and your eyes were wide until Jungkook came and used his index finger on your chin to close your slightly parted lips.

He had a grin on his lips, leaning closer to your ear which made you finally let out that breath you were holding and inhale his sweet vanilla scent. "You like what you see?" He whispered in a low, yet sweet tone.

You shakily nodded your head, knowing he would want you to answer the question. He smiled pulling slightly back to look into your eyes. "Good. Because it's all yours." He added, placing a kiss on your cheek before pulling away fully. You stared up at him as he stared back, causing you to gulp heavily which nearly made you choke.

He chuckled at you, shaking his head before heading out of the room, his small waist swaying in such a manly way that it made you melt. You don't know why you were suddenly thirsting over Jungkook so much. Maybe, and probably, it was because this morning he looked absolutely angelic with his bare face and freshly washed short hair.

But obviously, it was because of the needy and animalistic side he showed yesterday when you had sex in his office. You never expected Jungkook to be that type of man since he showed an innocent yet irresistible side on camera or in concerts. But right now, it was completely different right now.

He still had that innocent yet irresistible side with you, but, he knew what effect he had on you and acted more manly around you. But he acted more manly now, in a way that it made you nervous and hot 24/7. You gathered your phone and left the room after you spent 10 minutes staring at the space where Jungkook had been standing, heading to the kitchen where you saw him preparing some coffee.

"Do you want some? Or you'll have some at Hybe?" He asked, sparing you a glance over his shoulder before turning back to his cup and continuing to prepare his coffee. "Yeah, I'll have some." You said, your voice a bit quiet since you were still mesmerized by his figure.

As you sat down at the counter, you watched him move along the kitchen to get another plastic cup and begin preparing your coffee along with his. "Do you want a specific way or should I make it like mine?" He asked, stopping and glancing at you over his shoulder once more, this time staring as he waited for your response.

You hummed, "I'd like it as yours. I'm curious what it tastes like." You said with a giggle, making him smile before he faced the counter once more. "Well, it's sweeter and with more milk because of my diet and my taste buds. I dislike sour stuff." He said, making a disgusted face and shivering at the thought.

"Ah, yes. The barista episode you made on Run BTS." You said, chuckling at the memory. "That coffee was horrible. I don't even know how people drink that." He stated, turning around with the finished products and handing you your cup.

You noticed the cup had something written on it, making you laugh when you saw it. "I'm Jungkook's baby girl." You read out loud, making him grin.

"When did you get this?" You asked with a wide smile. "I got it custom made a few days ago. I wanted to surprise you with it and today was the perfect moment." He replied, smiling just as wide.

"It's amazing." You added, looking at the cup once more before taking a sip of the coffee, your eyes widening at the sweet taste. "And the coffee just adds even more to it." You giggled.

He went to your side and pecked your lips, smiling sweetly. "I'm glad you like it. I thought it would be too forward or weird for you." He said with a soft blush creeping upon his cheeks.

You leaned into his chest as you placed the cup on the counter, smiling sweetly as you stared at it while his arm wrapped around your shoulders and caressed your shoulder.

"I love it. There is no way I'd ever hate this." You replied, looking up at him sweetly and smiling when he leaned down and kissed you, sharing a loving yet deep kiss.

His lips slowly moved against yours while his hand moved to the back of your neck, holding the back of your head in a gentle hold as you kissed.

A few seconds after, you pulled away and looked into each other's eyes, breaths quick and hearts speeding. With a knowing smile, he pecked your lips.

"As much as I'd love this to go on, we need to go now." He whispered, giving your lips one last peck before heading to gather his things and yours.