[ Chapter 36 ] +21

You were in your room, having taken a shower

You were in your room, having taken a shower. Jungkook was in his own bathroom taking a shower since he was tired and filthy from practice. You sat on your bed, by the edge, with your legs crossed. You were brushing through your hair when you felt the bed, sink behind you and two arms wrap around your waist, startling you.

"Shh, it's me." He whispered, making you heave a sigh of relief "Thank god, I thought someone broke into the room." You replied, continuing to brush through your hair while he leaned his chin on your shoulder.

"I'm sorry I didn't spend much time with you today." He whispered, a small pout on his lips. "Don't apologize. It's part of your job, you're meant to work and rehearse." You said, placing the brush away on the nightstand.

Jungkook moved closer and sighed, shaking his head. "I still wanted to try and give you some attention." He replied, making you turn in his arms and sit in front of him.

"Hey, I already knew you would be busy all the time. You're on tour after all." You said with a giggle. "I am not sad or mad." You added after, pecking his lips. With a happy sigh, he stared at you for a bit, his hands caressing your back softly. "What would I do without you?" He whispered.

"Probably nothing." You whispered back, the two of you leaning closer and connecting your lips. You moved closer, your arms around his shoulders. His hands moved further up your back, caressing it before traveling under your shirt and exploring all your skin.

The kiss started getting heated and needy, a soft hum leaving Jungkook while a soft moan left you at the feeling of his hands. He gave your sides two pats, your arms instantly lifting up and your shirt coming off in a second.

You were about to whine when he detached your lips from his but the whine was soon replaced by his lips on your breast, sucking your nipple skillfully. Your head fell back while your hand buried in his hair, giving his soft locks a gentle tug that made him groan against your skin.

His arms were embracing you securely, making sure you wouldn't fall back while on his lap with his mouth doing wonders on your breasts. His tongue twirled and poked your nipple, pulling back once it was peaked and hard.

A soft grin grew on his lips before he moved to the other one, like a kid with a lollipop. And you were in complete ecstasy. You already felt dizzy from his tongue, not realizing you were now laying on your back by the edge of the bed and Jungkook was on his knees, his lips traveling lower to the hem of your pants.

"It's time to try something new again." He said with a smile, seeing your eyes slightly widen as you got the idea of what he meant once you assimilated the position you were in.

He was going to eat you out.

You gulped as you remembered the time he prepped you with his fingers. It was something new and you've talked about how he wanted to try new things with you, and you felt it too. You never had this type of relationship and you felt it would be good to try new things with him, someone you love so dearly and could see that it was going to last.