[ Chapter 51 ]

After gathering your stuff after getting ready, you headed to the elevator, making sure you got the key to the hotel room

After gathering your stuff after getting ready, you headed to the elevator, making sure you got the key to the hotel room. Jimin and Taehyung exited their room as you passed by them, Jimin's eyes instantly falling on your figure as you halted a few feet away from him. "H-Hey guys." You said, clearing your throat.

Jimin sighed giving Jungkook a soft smile before turning away and walking to the elevator, leaving the 3 of you behind. You looked down with a sigh, Taehyung's hand softly patting your shoulder.

"Give him some time, he'll forgive you." He said. You shook your head and let out a small chuckle, "I don"t think he'll forgive me that easily." You said back, feeling him pull you into him with his arm around your shoulders.

"You'll be fine~ Cheer up! If he doesn't forgive you easily, Jungkook and I can easily beat his ass." He said, smiling when you let out a genuine giggle at his words. Jungkook placed his hand on your lower back, smiling down at you and glancing at Taehyung.

"Let's go. I'm sure Yoongi hyung is getting stressed from us not getting there quick." He said with a chuckle. The three of you headed to the elevator, and once it reached, you got in with them.

Taehyung and Jungkook, being the great duo they are, they made you stand beside Jimin. You glared at them before turning to look at Jimin, who simply spared you a glance and gave you a small smile, pressing the button for the underground floor.

"So... Would you like to have dinner together later?" Jungkook offered, earning a small nudge of your elbow on his ribs, making him groan quietly and look at you with slightly wide eyes.

You were about to tell him to stop but Jimin was quicker to talk. "Sure. Sounds good." He replied, giving him a soft smile as the 3 of you looked at him in slight surprise.

"What?" He asked after with a lifted eyebrow when he noticed your surprised expressions. "Well... I meant with Y/n too." Jungkook said, making you look down with a small sigh, covering your face.

"I know. I don't mind." Jimin replied with a chuckle, turning to the elevator doors while shaking his head and stepping out once they opened.

The smell of chlorine-filled your nostrils as you stepped into the warm pool space, heading to the once that was closed off where the boys and you would be spending the afternoon. Thankfully there weren't many people there so it was quite quiet, only your voices echoing as you greeted everyone.

"Finally. I was thinking something happened to you." Hoseok said as he went to you and hugged you. "How are you? Are you and Jungkook okay?" He asked softly, pulling back to look at you.

You looked at him with a smile and nodded, looking up at him. "Yes. We've fixed our problem." You replied, earning a wide smile from him. "Yes! Jungkook and Y/n are back together!" Hoseok cheered, making you blush while the boys chuckled at Hoseok's excitement.

"Poor Jungkook was so broken. And I kept telling him to stop being childish and just talk to you but he didn't want to." Hoseok said, glaring at Jungkook after.

You spared a glance at Jungkook and then Hoseok, biting your lips together. "Hey, we were in a really bad situation," Jungkook replied. "You were acting like a brat," Hoseok replied, making you gulp nervously.

"Guys, please, don't fight in front of Y/n now. Okay?" Yoongi said as he stepped beside you, placing his hand on your shoulder and Hoseok's. "They fixed their wrongs and apologized to each other, if things keep going it's their problem," Yoongi stated, squeezing Hoseok's shoulder softly and nodding.

"I'm really sorry for putting you all through such a stressful situation..." You said with slightly teary eyes. "I didn't realize that the fight Jungkook and I were having also affected you." You said, biting your lips together and looking down as you tried to keep your tears in.

Yoongi sighed as he slightly glared at Hoseok, "See what you did now?" He said with a groan. Hoseok instantly hugged you and shushed you cutely, "I'm sorry, love! I didn't mean to make you cry or feel bad." He said with a small whine, his own eyes getting teary.

"Oh my god. We were supposed to have a nice time, not to create a drama scene." Seokjin said with a chuckle, making everyone chuckle as well.

You pulled back and wiped your cheeks, blinking your tears away. "Right, sorry. I didn't mean to cry." You said with a small whimper, Jungkook instantly wrapping his arm around your shoulder and pulling you close, placing a kiss on the top of your head.

You glanced at Jimin and noticed the way he was sadly looking at you, giving you a small yet warm smile before lightly gesturing with his head to the side.

You looked to where he gestured and nodded, pulling away from Jungkook and heading to a said spot with Jimin. It was beside the pool, just a few feet away from the boys for some privacy.

You sniffled, standing in front of Jimin nervously. You saw he didn't mean to be rude right now or try to say an 'I told you so' but you were still worried.

"I wanted to... um..." He began, looking down at his hands before looking back up at you. "I wanted to apologize." He finally said, heaving a heavy sigh.

"I've been cold to you and it has been wrong of me to do so. I know you did it to protect us, especially Jungkook and I'm thankful." He explained, giving you a more genuine and bigger smile.

"I am sorry for being so cold to you. And I'm happy that you and Jungkook are back together again." He said, pulling you into a hug.

"Fuck yeah!" Taehyung exclaimed, making you and Jimin gasp when he suddenly tackled the two of you and the three of you fell into the pool. You swam to the surface and wiped your face. "Taehyung!" You exclaimed while laughing, squealing when Jungkook cannonballed right beside you, the rest of the boys following him.

The place was filled with your laughter as you began splashing each other and playing around. Namjoon picked you up and threw you into the water once more which ended up with Jungkook and him having a wrestling fight, playfully.

Jimin and Taehyung took a particular liking in holding you captive and away from Jungkook who wanted to be with you, struggling to keep the strong maknae away from you until the rest of the boys joined and teased him.

You couldn't help but laugh at the way he struggled, the 4 boys holding him as he tried his best to make his way to you until he finally succeeded, making them give up.

"I guess true love is stronger than us," Seokjin said with a fake cry, wiping his non-existent tears before the 6 boys shared a laugh when Jungkook tackled you into the water, making you scream before you went under.