[ Chapter 10 ]

Once Jungkook had pulled away and calmed down, Sena accompanied you to the boys, along with Jungkook

Once Jungkook had pulled away and calmed down, Sena accompanied you to the boys, along with Jungkook. "It's finally nice to meet you properly," Namjoon said, bowing respectfully.

The rest of the boys did the same before you returned the gesture, smiling at them. "Thank you for worrying so much about me. Jungkook took really good care of me." You replied to Namjoon.

A blush crept up Jungkook's cheeks as he looked down shyly, a wide smile on his lips. Jimin chuckled and hugged him sideways, patting his back. "We shall go before it's too late," Seokjin said in a good English accent.

The boys had learned English pretty well throughout the past few years. You smiled at Seokjin when he smiled at you, your eyes then glancing to Namjoon.

"We will explain everything to you once we reach the dorms. Now, we shall go." Namjoon stated, smiling at you before gesturing to the van. "You can also bring your friend." He added.

You widened your eyes and glanced at Sena, "But, you don't know her. What if she turns out to be some sassaeng?" You said, your friend elbowing your side and making you wince. "And how can you trust me? Maybe I just did it for attention." You added after.

Namjoon chuckled, some of the other boys also chuckling. "We know. But nobody would jump in front of a gun and get shot for attention." Namjoon replied, motioning to the van again.

Jimin then opened the door and let you and Jungkook in first. Jungkook pointed to the seat at the end by the window and you sat down, him sitting beside you after.

As everyone else started pilling inside the vans, Jungkook turned to you. "I'm glad you are fine. You disappeared from the hospital and I got worried." He said softly, his eyes sparkling as they stared at you.

You glanced into his eyes and smiled softly, bowing your head in apology. "I'm sorry. I wanted to leave a phone number but forgot." You replied, avoiding his eyes after.

Jungkook's hand came to view as he reached over and took your in a gentle hold, bringing it to his lips and placing a kiss on the top of your palm. "What's important is that you are okay." He said in a soft voice, smiling at you.

You blushed heavily and so did he, the two of you looking away shyly. Hoseok offered you a bottle of water when he saw you all flustered, patting Jungkook's thigh after you quickly took the bottle.

"Stop flirting with Y/n. You're making her shy." He stated, Jungkook's eyes quickly widening as Jimin, Namjoon, and Taehyung, who were in the car, turned to look at you with knowing eyes.

"I-I'm not! I-I just told her that I-I'm glad s-she is okay!" He stuttered all over the place, his cheeks flushing even more as the boys awe'd at him. He hid his face in his arms, leaning back on his seat while you smiled widely, covering your mouth.

He whined as they kept teasing him, probably to the point where he would cry because of embarrassment, something that had already happened once.

"Okay, okay, Kookie. We are sorry." Hoseok said, noticing his slightly shaking form. You placed your hand on his arms and pulled them down enough to see a pair of teary eyes staring back at you.

"Jungkook~" You whined, chuckling softly before leaning into him and hugging him. The members awed as he hid his face into your neck and hugged you back. You caressed his back and hair lightly, wanting to comfort him.

"Kookie gets so shy around girls, aish," Jimin said, making you all chuckle except you, who simply giggled. "I think it's cute." You whispered only for Jungkook to hear.

His arms tightened a bit more around you and you gasped to yourself, your eyes widening. Soon enough, the van came to a stop and everyone was quick enough to get out, happy that they are finally home.

"Jungkook, we reached." You said softly, beginning to pull away. He pulled away fully and looked at you, his eyes staring into your before trailing down your face and to your lips. He gulped and sighed, looking away. "Let's go." He muttered, climbing out of the van. He then helped you out, his hand gently taking yours as you stepped out.

You and Taehyung decided to stretch at the same time, in the same way, and the two of you stared at each other in shock. Jimin and Hoseok laughed loudly as Taehyung made a funny face to show he was shocked and you couldn't help but laugh out loud along with Jimin and Hoseok, throwing your head back.

You clapped your hands and covered your mouth after, straightening up. "Ahh~ You're amazing." You said, the laughing falling to a small giggle. Jungkook was gone when you looked to your left, turning to your right to see him heading towards you with your stuff.

"Okay, let's go in everyone!" Namjoon said, clasping his hands together. You followed behind Jungkook who was constantly glancing over his shoulder to make sure you were following.

You looked around as you entered the big house made for them, the living room as big as your kitchen and living room merged. "Wow..." You muttered to yourself, looking around in awe.

"Jungkook, show her the room upstairs while Seokjin and I prepare the table for dinner," Namjoon ordered. Jungkook quickly nodded and took your hand in his before pulling you carefully up the stairs.

"I know you won't like to share a room with any of us since you are a woman. So, Jimin will be staying with Taehyung in his room." Jungkook explained, opening the third door to the right after taking a right turn down the hallway.

He then entered the room, showing a beautiful soft beige painted walls, a nice double bed with brand new sheets, a big walk-in closet, a small desk by the window, a tiny terrace, and a television on the wall.

"This is like a 5-star hotel." You joked, chuckling softly as you looked around in awe. You then turned to Jungkook and sighed, "I can't just take the room from him. This is his private room." You replied.

"It was his idea to lend it to you," Jungkook said back, placing your stuff on the bed. "R-Really?" You stuttered in shock. Jungkook then turned to face you, tucking his hands in his pants pockets.

"The best way to repay you is by letting you stay for 3 months with us until your wound is healed." He explained, your eyes widening at his words.