[ Chapter 48 ] +21

"M-More?" You asked while looking up at him

"M-More?" You asked while looking up at him. "I'll be careful. We are both sensitive and our first time going for a second round." He instantly replied, searching your eyes to see if you were up for it.

You were definitely up for it.

"Okay." You replied, a soft smile growing on his lips, your lift growing into the same smile soon after. "Okay, come." He said while sitting up. He guided you towards the pillows, crawling with you until he kneeled behind you once the two of you were close enough to the headboard and wall.

"Do you reach the wall?" He asked softly, his chin leaning on your shoulder as you stretched your hand out towards the wall, pressing your hand flat on it. "Yeah, I do." You replied.

"Good." He said, placing a sweet kiss on your neck. He moved your thighs apart, enough for him to move closer. "I think you can already guess what is going to happen." He said softly, the two of you sharing a chuckle.

He made you look at him by turning your head to the side, his other arm resting on your waist to hold you close and up straight. "Are you sure you're up for it?" He whispered caringly.

You nodded softly in response, wasting no time to do so. "Yes, I am sure." You whispered back. Your hand moved to his which was around your waist, intertwining your fingers together.

He leaned in and kissed you deeply while his other hand moved to your pussy, his fingers running gently through your slit. Your hand tightened on his, hips twitching at the touch while a quiet moan left your mouth.

He then took a hold of his cock and carefully lined it up to your core, rubbing the tip on your slit for a few seconds before pushing in past your entrance.

A soft gasp left the two of you, breaths shaky as he entered you slowly. He quickly pressed his hand against the wall to hold you both up, a soft whine leaving his lips. The kiss was broken long ago, your foreheads now pressed together while shaky breaths left you both.

Your legs felt like jelly from the feeling, his cock reaching a new spot you didn't even know existed. A pleasured sigh escaped you when he was fully in, a moan leaving his lips instead.

"God, this feels amazing." He whispered, burying his face into your neck while you threw your head back against his shoulder. Your intertwined hands held each other tightly, his lips slowly placing kisses along your neck and shoulder once he began to slowly pull out and push back in.

Quiet, breathy moans left your throats as he moved slowly, letting you and him adjust to the new feeling and new spot. "Faster." You whispered, giving him the signal that you were ready for more.

He began thrusting at a faster pace, carefully building up the speed which caused you to move your free hand to his which was on the wall. You held onto it tightly as a loud, pleasured moan left your lips, a quieter moan leaving Jungkook's.