[ Chapter 27 ]

"우리가 정말 해야 합니까? (Do we really have to?)"

You stayed at the top of the stairs as you listened to their conversation, their voices bouncing off the walls from the living room.

"우리에겐 선택의 여지가 없어, 정국. 그것은 우리 일의 일부입니다. (We don't really have a choice, Jungkook. It's part of our job.)" You heard Namjoon say. They had all been talking about something for quite a while. What Jungkook said would be a couple of minutes, it turned into an hour and a half conversation.

And the curiosity is eating you alive. "하지만 그녀를 떠나고 싶지 않습니다. 사람들이 우리를 함께 보든 상관없어요. 그녀는 내 일부입니다. (But I don't want to leave her. I don't care if people see us together. She is a part of me.)" Jungkook said with a slightly whiny voice.

Leaving me? What does he mean? You thought, your heart begins to race. You wondered if the agency was making them kick you out after the pictures of you and Jungkook being out. Or because you got together too quickly.

You headed quickly into the room as you heard Jungkook and Namjoon begin arguing, Jungkook repeating over and over how he couldn't leave you. Once inside your room, you closed the door and headed to your desk, staring at your computer that was already on.

You had read a lot of comments from people. Some ARMY's were mad, sending hate to you and Jungkook. Some hate was directed at the boys too. You sat on the computer, one hand covering your mouth as you read through the comments.

'Wow, he could have got someone a lot better than her lmao.' - KookieBunny13

'She is so cute! She and Jungkook look so good together :( Look at him protecting her like she is a precious thing.' -guccitaeslays

'Honestly, she is ugly AF. Nobody like her should be dating someone like Jungkook.' - Taekookforevah

'Jungkook is so stupid. I hate him. How can he start dating someone like her?! Just look at her!' - HaeraKim1342

You were so immersed in reading the comments, you hadn't realized the tears already falling down your cheeks and the figure standing behind you. A tattooed hand made it into your field of vision, slowly closing the laptop as you tensed up.

"Why are you reading that?" He asked.

"They're kicking me out, right?" You asked instead, unable to look at him as you bit your lips, desperate to hold your sobs in. "What?" He said in surprise.

"They don't want me here anymore. I already ruined BTS' reputation, especially yours." You quickly said. Jungkook was quicker to crouch down and take your hands in his, turning your chair so that it was facing him.

"Hey, hey, hey. No, stop it." He said quickly, his eyebrows lowering sadly at the sight of you in such an anxious and sad state. You sobbed heavily as the tears kept falling down your cheeks, Jungkook quickly kneeling down and moving closer to you.

He straightened up and brought his hands to your cheeks, wiping away the tears while peppering your face with kisses. "Nobody is kicking you out. Nobody is saying anything of that sort." He quickly reassured, your eyes connecting with his as you sniffled.

"R-Really?" You whispered, his hands moving to your shoulders. "Yes, really. We were talking about the tour we have soon. I want to bring you with me." He replied.

Your eyes widened when he mentioned that, lips parting in shock. He wanted to bring you on the tour with him because he didn't want to spend months without seeing you. And the current situation wasn't going to be easy if you stayed.

He would be constantly worried about you, wondering if an ARMY jumped you whilst heading to work. "Namjoon says they won't let you and I've tried arguing but he just keeps saying he is sorry." He explained. "But I just can't leave you like that. I don't see it safe and I don't think I'll survive a couple of months without you by my side." He chuckled.

You let out a soft giggle, looking down at your lap before a sob escaped your lips again. Jungkook sighed as you began crying again, pulling you into his chest and beginning to caress your hair.

"Don't, please." He whispered, kissing the side of your head. You hugged him back, holding onto his shirt as you let out soft sobs and sniffles.

He carefully picked you up and carried you to the bed, continuing to place soft kisses on your head. Once he reached the bed, he carefully laid down with you beside him, his arms tightly around you while you cried.

You slowly started calming down, only sniffles leaving you as you lay together in silence. The comments weren't all hateful. Most were surprisingly sweet to you and Jungkook, saying how happy some were that Jungkook found someone like you.

But, of course, the main focus is always the hate, even if you try your best to ignore it.