[ Chapter 9 ]

You were panting, having just reached your home, leaning on the front door with wide eyes

You were panting, having just reached your home, leaning on the front door with wide eyes. A group of girls had just chased you down the street, asking you questions.

"Are you Y/n L/n?"

"Do you know BTS?"

"Do you have a bullet wound on your stomach?!"

You gripped your abdomen as pain shot up. All the running had made your wound hurt and you could barely move. Carefully, you headed to the kitchen to get a painkiller, and swallowed it down with some water once you found the packaging.

An urgent knock came to your door, your head snapping to it. But you hesitated. No one apart from Sena or your parents knew your apartment number.

But those girls followed you and they might have managed to see which apartment door you went in. You quietly headed to the door with a careful step, and looked through the peephole, sighing in relief when it was Sena.

After putting the code in, she instantly pushed inside through the door and entered the apartment in a hurry. "Well, hello to you too." You said with a small chuckle, closing the door.

Then, you finally noticed her agitated and slightly pale expression. She couldn't stay put. She seemed excited but worried at the same time. "Hey, what's wrong? Why are you so nervous?" You asked, heading to her in a hurry.

"Remember the thing I told you about BTS asking ARMY for help to find the gi-" "Yes, the girl BTS is looking for." You cut her off, urging her to continue.

"It's you. The girl is you." She said, sighing in what seemed to be a relief now that she finally said it. "I read the features, and personality, and everything. It describes you perfectly." She added.

"But any girl can have similar features to mine and have a personality like mine." You replied with a small chuckle. "Yes, but not any girl has the same gunshot wound as you." She stated back.

Your eyes widened, 'they even added that?' You thought, staring at her in disbelief. "If you are making this up-" "I'm not. Look!" She said urgently, showing you the papers she had printed previously to bring to you.

You read all the characteristics they had typed and indeed, they all were about you. You looked at Sena and stared at her in disbelief, "Why would they through all the trouble to find me?" You asked.

Sena slapped the back of your head, scoffing softly as you winced and whined at her. "Yah, you literally jumped in front of an armed girl and took a bullet to save BTS' Maknae." She stated.