( 1. ) Velvis

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ;; slight mentions of manipulation, obsessive behavior, war, abuse

—🌸—

𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

My original universe. In this universe, there are three planets: Earth, Planet For Mythical Creatures 1 (PMFC1), and Planet For Mythical Creature 2 (PMFC2).

This OC is from PMFC1, kingdom of Aglaral (one of demons' kingdoms).

This planet is inhabited by five species: Vampires, demons, ghosts and spirits, mermaids, sirens, and werewolves (and other animal-like creatures). The other, "sixth" species are humans, who came to this planet over time.

The interesting aspect of this planet is that it has a specific style-a mix between the 18th-19th century (like still using carriages), and the 21st century (like still having mobile phones).
Be careful when mixing these centuries since they have many differences. Apart from that, this mix has a good fantasy vibe to it, while making the planet more accessible for various types of characters (ex. disabled, mentally ill, etc).

The planet is divided into various kingdoms for each species (except for humans).

On the first half of it, there are kingdoms with queens and kings, and an Academy for every creature (including humans), on the other half, there are kingdoms for Gods and Goddesses, churches, and special church-schools, that are divided into a church-school for future monarchs (kings and queens, Gods and Goddesses), and a church-school for every other human\creature.
So there's one kingdom with a king and queen and another with a God/Goddess for each species (apart from humans)? 

Religion: As for religion, inhabitants of PFMC1 need to serve the God\Goddess of their species.

Weapons and Aging: All of the species listed don't physically age after a certain age-point (except for humans, if they're not turned into a mythical creature).

All of the species listed are, technically, immortal, however, they can still be killed by magical weapons (guns, knives, potions, etc).

These weapons are magical, that not every creature or person possesses-only those, who are of a higher rank (army's generals, Gods\Goddesses, etc.), or those who are close to the monarchs (like priests, sometimes even butlers, etc.).

Because these weapons are magical, they can actually kill any creature (including humans). That's why only some people and creatures get to possess these special items.
Immortality can easily become an overpowered trait. However, you balanced this out well. It's also realistic that only those with a higher rank possess these weapons, since if they were available to the public, most (if not all) the population would have died.

Gods/Goddesses: When the heir to the throne is proclaimed as a God or Goddess, they have to "give up" their last name. This is done so that they won't get confused with other subjects and other monarchs, and to also show their high authority over their kingdoms.