( 15. ) Softbriar

—🌸—

—🌸—

𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂

Name: Softkit, Softpaw, Softbriar. ("Soft-" for his soft pelt, and "-briar" for the herbs he works with.)
Nice explanations for Softbriar's name. However, as a medicine-cat, Softbriar will probably work with a vast majority of herbs, so why would briar herbs stick out? Are they the type of herbs Softbriar prefers to use? Did he uncover something about them, which is why they become significant enough to be part of his name?

Clan: Riverclan (former), Starclan (current.)

Gender: Male (Technically his pronouns are He/him, but he doesn't really mind.)

Age: 132 moons (about 13 years) at death.

Rank: kit, medicine-cat apprentice, full medicine-cat.

We're off to a good start! 

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

Overall: When Softbriar was younger, his father made his disdain for Medicine-Cats very clear. (It's a little complicated, but in the short, his father was very close with his brother who died of a sickness the Medicine-Cats couldn't cure.) This made him feel that if he wasn't actively helping his clanmates, he was confirming his fathers' view on Med-Cats. This leads to him struggle a lot with his self-worth as an apprentice, but luckily, Rattleberry always had a lot of time for him. As He gets older, Softbriar develops his even temperament and patients that makes him such a good Med-Cat. He can keep a cool head in most situations, and is actually a lot brighter then many would guess. He can't handle emotional confrontations of any sort, or anger in others. He just shuts down completely. He is quite sensible about most other things, but no one, not even Rattleberry, can help him past this block. He also struggles with dissatisfaction in cats around him, seeing it as his responsibility to make others happy. Softbriar prefers to act undignified and somewhat silly, as serious things make him feel nervous and not in control. He taught himself to be charismatic at a young age, and also took a lot of interest in how to read people (or cats I suppose). Not in a sinister way, he just found it interesting.
Everything looks good here! Softbriar has fitting traits for a medicine-cat. Though he does have a rather silly attitude, because of his charisma and intelligence, it's not a surprise that others would have trust in him. Softbriar can also remain calm in most situations apart from emotional confrontations, which he will experience somewhat often as a medicine-cat, making this a great way to create conflict. Softbriar's need to make others satisfied is a rather fun trait, seeing as how it will cause problems with self-esteem but also will encouraged Softbriar to be more ambitious and hardworking.

Softbriar's habit of watching others can be useful in identifying other's feelings/emotions, their injuries, problems they may be facing, etc. However, despite being an overall useful skill, it can come off as creepy. Do what you want with this. Perhaps this fun quirk Softbriar has can lead to creating both conflicts and solutions at one point.

Overall, very well done! 

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄