( 4. ) Hiroto

OC BY MEOWMEOW422▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔NOTESNov 12, 2021: I have no idea where the old image went, so I'll just use a new one

OC BY MEOWMEOW422
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
NOTES
Nov 12, 2021: I have no idea where the old image went, so I'll just use a new one.

WARNINGS
Spoilers from the book EVHaH, by meowmeow422. Slight mentions of self harm and rape.

Chosen by me and the owner of this oc.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐒

Name: Hiroto Asumiya
A catchy yet simple name. Good job!

Nicknames: Captain Hiroto/Hiro, Hiroto-sama/Hiro-sama, Asumiya-san/-sama, Corrupted Captain (once corrupted)
Everything looks good here!

Gender: Male

Age: 17
Birth Date: April 2nd
Astrology Sign: Aries

Birth Place: Guns and Knives Avenue, Viletown
Currently Living In: Goodness' Sake Street, VileTown
Not a lot of people mention where the town their character is living in, much less the place they were born in, so nice work on this one!

Species: Human
Race: East Asian
Citizenship: The Vile

Everything looks good in this section.

FAMILY

Father: Jokiyu Asumiya
His name is very unique and satisfying to pronounce! I like it!
Age: 38
Relationship: Hiroto neither hates nor is scared of his father; he's outright terrified of the older man--at first. But over the years, Hiroto begun to love and see his father for who he truly is; a good man with a bad rep.

Hiroto has an interesting yet unique relationship with his father, so good work on originality!

Short bio: Jokiyu was supposed to be in prison for multiple charges; such as 'robbery' and 'child abuse'. But was sent to a mental asylum instead. The man has dyed blonde hair and dangerously dark brown eyes with freckled skin almost as dark as his eyes--his real hair is black. He held many deranged beliefs due to his declining mental state. He's rumoured to once be a member of a terrorist cult known simply as, 'Harbingers'. Due to the type of woman he's met in his life, he's become a sexist.

This explains why Hiroto was terrified of his father at first.

Is there a reason why Jokiyu was sent to a mental asylum instead of a prison? I'm assuming that the robbery and child abuse he did wasn't too extreme, but still required attention, which is why he ended up in a mental asylum.

It would also be good to specify a bit more on his crimes. Which child did he abuse? How did he abuse them? What did Jokiyu steal and how much?

Mother: Hitomi Kimo-Jacques
Age: 32
Relationship: Hitomi has quite a lot of animosity towards her son while Hiroto loves his mother (initially).