( 22. ) Maemi

—🌸—

—🌸—

𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

her story takes place in the universe of bnha but doesn't follow the storyline or the events of the main characters at all. essentially, she's living out her normal life when she's suddenly kidnapped by a villain while walking home from work late at night. it was a mistake, she wasn't the one who was supposed to be taken captive, but the villain, after taking her, decided she'd seen too much, and gave her a choice. she could join said villain's gang and help out, or die. she chose the first option. now she has to preform assassinations, deal drugs, and do various other things on the down-low while trying to live her daily life.
An interesting plot! If written well, it'll provide character development, conflict, badass moments, and much more.

 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂 

-full name:
(ikeda) ando maemi
Good name! It's unique and sounds nice. The meanings behind Maemi's first and last names are also interesting.
-name meaning:
maemi - maemi means "smile of truth" in the kanji it's spelled with
ikeda - a common family name meaning "rice field by the lake."
ando - a family name meaning "peaceful wisteria."
-nicknames and reasonings:
mae - just a nickname her friends and her wife calls her by, a play on the name "maemi"
mama - by her youngest daughter
okaasan - by her two eldest daughters
- age:
36
Older characters are somewhat rare. Good job on the originality!
sexuality/romantic orientation:
homoromatic homosexual

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

a very sweet, hardworking woman, inside and out. if she puts her mind on something, she's going to do her best to work toward that goal and accomplish it. if she sees someone in need, she is absolutely not the kind of person to turn a blind eye. she will be as generous as she possibly can to said person, but never to a fault. she's very self-respecting and knows her own limits and boundaries. while this may be the case, she's also stubborn and has a short temper, and her fuse may blow if she doesn't get her way. if she wants something, she refuses to take no for an answer, bordering on bratty at times. she can also be a bit judgmental of people, and can be apprehensive and selective of people she interacts with if she doesn't catch herself. she's doing her best to work on her personal issues, and she's making improvements, but she can have her setbacks.
she holds herself as being a very independent person who can do things herself, and while this confidence can be good for awhile, it can manifest as her outright refusing any and all help people try to give to her. this makes her bottle up her emotions terribly.
A personality that has both it's advantages and disadvantages!

In general, Maemi is a good person, always helping out and having a determined attitude. However, she's stubborn, and will stop at nothing to achieve her goals... even if they won't do her much good. Despite knowing her boundaries well, Maemi rarely asks for help, which can get quite troublesome. Maemi is also blunt. Though she's trying not to be, she's prone to letting something slip occasionally.