( 8. ) Lael

OC BY MINTEMOTH

OC BY MINTEMOTH

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
NOTES

Dec 02, 2021: the owner of this character stated that lael is far from complete, but he has all the basic information, and even a little extra, so i judged him as i would judge any other oc

WARNINGS

Mild mentions of various upsetting topics.

Warnings have been chosen by the owner of this oc.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞: The FaCA Universe (name is subject to change eventually). This universe is centered around the existence of living puppets alongside humans, spirits, and anthropomorphic animals alike, reincarnation, and even includes alternate history.
Now that's one unique universe. This sounds like a complex universe, so make sure for it to have good worldbuilding (meaning that stuff makes sense, and fill in all possible loopholes). Though this description gives us a general idea of what this universe is, still include more details (how puppets weren't always treated properly, that puppets live in a smaller version of towns/cities, overview of the afterlife, etc). 

𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐒

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Lael [Lie-el] Baines [Bi-nes], usually referred to by his first name or surname. He was given the name Lael, for its meaning "of God," by his mother. He doesn't have any nicknames (yet), nor a middle name.
The names Lael and Baines may be complicated for some to read, so good idea on putting the pronunciation. Overall interesting name, with an even more interesting meaning.

𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: Male

𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Lael was bisexual, contrary to what others used to believe when he was alive; he's had crushes on women and a couple men. This occasionally led to moments of inner conflict for him when he was alive.

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: As of mid 2023 [present day], Lael is very dead, and has been since sometime in 1949. Because of this, Lael and his soul is said to be in Nowhere And Also Everywhere [the afterlife] -- or, alternatively, followed along with his best friend, Rhys [H'Reese/Reese], to live again on Earth. His exact location is unknown.
A unique status. I'd really want to find out more regarding the afterlife of this universe.

𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: The 22nd of August, 1882

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡: Lael was born in a small, rural "puppet" town located in southern Brecknockshire, a historical country located in southeastern Wales (in what's now considered Powys, a preserved county, specifically).