( 5. ) Jesse

OC BY DAMSNACKBAR123▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔NOTESNov 12, 2021: I have no idea where the old image went, so I'll just use a new one

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
NOTES
Nov 12, 2021: I have no idea where the old image went, so I'll just use a new one. I'm also having trouble with the fonts since I'm on a computer now.

WARNINGS
Mentions of manipulation

Chosen by me.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Original universe, they're mostly just a character design I made and draw a lot, but I've been looking into their actual character too.
While reviewing Jesse, you mentioned some things about their universe (having powers, some info on the schools, etc). You can use these to shape Jesse's world, even if it's something just as simple as "a universe where others have powers" (but I recommend going into more detail than that).

BASIC

Name: Jesse (Jess)
Simple and catchy! I like it!Crest Age: 27
Gender: Intersex (They/Them)
It's great that Jess is intersex, since it's rare finding characters like that. However, there's a difference between sex and gender. Sex is what you were born as (female, male or intersex). Gender, on the other hand, is a social construct and can be anything (female, male, non-binary, genderless, etc).
Sexuality: Aro/Demi-Pansexual
Abilities: Took 4 years of Necromancy and uses pins to kill and absorb somethings or someone's life force to bring another back to life.
Don't see a lot of characters having necromancy related powers, so nice originality! It's also good that it took Jesse some time to learn it, and using pins as weapons (in a way) is very original, creative, and can look very cool from the side.

Personality: Jess is very independent and barely trusts anyone, especially themselves. They're cocky, reckless, and puts up a sort of, fearless act for people. Truthfully Jess feels like a lot of their life was ruined and wasted by bad people (which it kinda was), and feels happy doing things for others and they want to commit their life to helping other people feel good about themselves. Jess used to be a sheltered person, unable to speak up, and had a really controlling friend who limited their potential. Now they live with a no regrets mindset. Jess has no problem lying to someone, taking someone hostage, or even killing for the greater good. They also never want to waste time, 14 years of their life were spent with bad people and they want to start living for themselves. Also doesn't believe in growth spurts anymore, basically the bane their existence, watching other people get taller.
Don't see a lot of characters with a "fuck life" personality, though it's great that Jesse still has regrets from their past. However, you put these regrets to good use, which is a good reason why Jesse is the way they are. Combined with Jesse's powers, this could also make a chaotic but fun combo.

Ethnicity: Technically Latino (their world doesn't really have Earth things but Jess's Earth counterpart, which is possible for them to meet, is Latino.)
The earth counterpart bit is pretty cool.

APPEARANCE

Appearance: Jess has tan skin and big wavy black hair with a purple tint that's thick. Green eyes. 4 scars on their neck to mark years of school, they sometimes glow.
Glowing scars on an unusual placement!? Now that's some unique designing! Make sure to describe the shape and where the scars are on the neck (in front, in the back, near chest, etc) and how Jess got them.

Is there also a reason why and when they glow? It could just be a school thing if you can't come up with anything. Also when do the scars glow (when they feel a certain emotion, at random times, when they're using their power, etc), and what color do they glow in?

Jess is short. Like 5' 1" short.
Now that's tiny. Like, very, very tiny. But it's a catchy feature, so keep it.