( 9. ) Aiko

OC BY --FLIGHTLESS_CROW--

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

NOTES

Dec 14, 2021:  the owner of this oc stated that this was a draft, so i corrected some grammar mistakes 

WARNINGS

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂

𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐞: Aiko Uzumaki

𝐚𝐠𝐞: 33

𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: female

𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐧𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐬: she/her, but doesn't give a fuck

𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: pan and demiromantic

𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞: Uzushiogakure

𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞: Konohagakure

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: She has long red hair that goes down to her waist (it's always an absolute mess) and mismatched eyes, her right one being black (not actually her eye, she got it from Obito) and her left one being red (her natural color). She's 5'5" and is pretty curvy (which she likes to flaunt). She only wears her headband when she's on missions, and she'll wear it around her neck when she does. When on missions, she'll carry around a big backpack with basically anything you would need (bandages, food, spare weapons and clothes, a blanket, etc.) and she carries her swords on her back. She'll wear the Jonin uniform like Kakashi, but only on missions. Usually she'll wear crop tops and shorts with that mesh chainmail like stuff that Ino and Hinata wear.
The mesh are called fishnets. When they're hit by a weapon, the damage done will be significantly less compared to parts with no fishnets. Use this information to your advantage.

Just crop tops, shorts, and fishnets make a plain and boring outfit. Aiko won't be memorable. Include other details on them, such as patterns, markings, bandages, masks, gloves, cloaks, scarves, vests, etc. A mask (or something covering her eye) would be useful, since those who didn't naturally get the sharingan can't turn it off and waste more chakra due to that. Make sure that Aiko's eye coverage is different than Kakashi's (it'll make Aiko stand out. We don't encounter a character with a mask everyday!). Be careful to keep said things at a realistic level though (ex. if they're too long, an enemy can grab onto said item and deal damage to Aiko).