( 14. ) Kaho

WARNINGS ;; slight mentions of homophobia.
NOTE ;; i feel like i'm forgetting some information, so don't hesitate to tell me if i do.

—🌸—

BASIC

Name: Midoriya Kaho (The kanji for Ka(tsu) means "Overcome" while Ho means "Set free" or "Let go"
Very unique and catchy name!

Making a sibling for an important character is cliché, however, you can still make a good character. Just make sure that Kaho has her own story, and not just one similar/the same as Izuku's.
Age: 16 (After the 10 Month time skip)
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Demisexual/Omniromantic
As far as I know, omniromantic people have a preference for a certain gender or genders, while still being attracted to every gender. What is Kaho's preference?

Apart from that, it's very refreshing seeing a character with such diverse sexuality.

HERO INFO

Quirk: Push/pull (or magnet)
Quirk description:
The quirk is a stronger/improved version of Inko's quirk, (which is to make objects that are close, Float towards her.)
Kaho is able to Attract/repel any type of matter at will, only if she made contact with it. The speed of the repelled (or attracted) object depends on Kaho's own speed or strength. Although This kind of quirk is pretty common, Kaho improvised it for herself and made it stronger.
Not the most creative quirk, but because of Kaho's relatives, options are kind of limited so I'll let it pass.

Drawbacks:
Nausea, Headaches, Arm stiffness, Energy drainage (If she is attracting/repelling something bigger than her, the faster she gets exhausted) or if she loses concentration when she is attracting an object, the said object might crash into her.
Good drawbacks!

If you want, you can remove nausea, headaches, and/or arm stiffness, or make them happen more rarely. This is because Kaho's quirk is more of a weaker type (no offense), unless used in smart/creative ways. The other drawbacks, however, fit perfectly!

Hero Name: Zeal
In English, zeal means having a strong passion for something. There has to be a reason behind why Kaho chose this name. Choosing a hero name only because you think it sounds cool is considered a mary sue trait.

PERSONALITY

Personality: She mostly shown to be Outgoing and kind.

Flaws: Can be naive at times, Manipulative, Insensitive, reckless, being overprotective ( usually happens with Izuku), Hardheaded and selfish. She isn't as experienced in close combat like her brother. She prefers to attack in long range most of the time. She tries too hard with her tough exterior, overworks herself, insecure because of her sexuality, She also can't handle Homophobic remarks and slurs that well, She doesn't let Izuku be on his own or take care of himself. She is an insomniac and has a short fuse as well.
Very good mix of flaws! If used correctly, they'll slow down Kaho and create conflicts, but will also give her a few badass moments.

I'd like to know how manipulative Kaho is, however. Though this is considered a bad trait, it has plenty of benefits as well, and can even make a character overpowered if not used properly.
For example, if Kaho is very manipulative, she can make others think she's straight, convince Izuku to do less dangerous things, etc and can avoid conflicts (making the story boring).
Just make sure there's a limit on how manipulative Kaho is.