ch.2

"Morning!" Akkun said greeting me at my door. "Oh, good morning." I said grabbing my bag which was beside the door. "Man, I don't know when the last time was when I felt this free." Akkun said looking up at the sky as I locked my door.

"Yeah, it must be pretty cool." I said looking at Akkun as the two of us began to make our way to school.

"Hey! Can I tell you something (Y/n)?" Akkun asked. "Sure, go ahead." I said. "In the future. When I become a hair stylist and get my own salon. I'll do your hair every day free of charge." Akkun said.

"Aww Akkun. You don't need to do that." I said with a surprised look. "No, it'll be like a thank you from all of us since you helped us out." Akkun said.

"I'll hold you to it. And I'll be your first customer too." I said smiling. "Alright then." Akkun said as we reached the school gates.

"I'll see you after school. Oh, and don't forget to tell Takemichi that he'll need to come by after school. I'll need to change his dressing." You said.

"Will do." Akkun said and headed off to his friends.

" Akkun said and headed off to his friends

"What's happening over there?"

"Is that really the invincible Mikey?"

"And Draken too?"

This was the conversation I heard as I walked down the hallways of Mizo Middle School. Stopping in the hallways, you saw Takemichi along with two others.

"Hold on!" You heard Hinata say as she walked towards the three. "Who are you?" The taller guy with the dragon tattoo on the side of his head asked Hinata.

"Oh hi... sorry I'm kinda tied up here." Takemichi said as Hinata walked over the shorter guy and slapped him right across the face.

My hand slapped to my mouth in shock as Hinata grabbed Takemichis hand to lead him away. You remember Akkun giving you a description of the Commander and the Vice-Commander of Toman but you never expected them to show up here.

"Hey! Have you got a death wish? You think you can just slap him and then peace on out? Who the hell do you think you are?" The taller one asked grabbing Hinatas arm.

"Who exactly do you think you are? You just waltz into a school that you dong even go to and try to take someone out by force? That's not the kind of thing friends do! Takemichi's been coming home beat up all the time recently. And if it's because of you two, then I'll be the one to put a stop to it!" Hinata said as Takemichi put his hand on the taller ones shoulder.

"You take your hand off her." Takemichi said. "What did you just say? I think I heard you wrong." He said getting aggravated. "I said you take your hand off her right now! You big dumbass!" Takemichi said.

"Oh my... it seems you've forgotten who your talking to." He said bending down to Takemichi level. "There are some things I won't give up on again!" Takemichi said.

"Aww, and here I thought that you and I were going to become great friends. Instead you've decided to die!" The shorter one said.

"Oh shit." I said as the Commander walked over to Takemichi. "Just promise me... just promise me that you won't hurt her! Don't you dare, lay a finger on Hinata." Takemichi said.

"Oh my god that's adorable." I said covering my mouth as the Commander raised his fist.

"I do what I want." He said and stopped his fist right in front of Takemichis face. "Haha, sike. Your so gullible man. Relax a bit... like I'd ever hit a woman." He said.

Akkun decided he'd hang out with his friends after school so I walked home alone again

Akkun decided he'd hang out with his friends after school so I walked home alone again. When I arrived home to my apartment, I saw Akkun's mother.

"Hi Mrs Sendo." You said waving to her. "Oh, hello [L/n]." Mrs Sendo said. "Akkun's out with his friends but he told me that he'll be home around 6." I said.

"That's perfect [L/n]." Mrs Sendo said as you unlocked the door of your apartment. "Bye bye. See you soon." You said entering your apartment.

Heading to my room, I fell onto your bed as you looked at you phone. Thinking of the events today, I felt something new.

'Who the hell was that short guy? He was kinda cute too.' I thought as I closed my eyes. Hearing a knock at my door, it immediately snapped me out of my thoughts.

"[Y/n]?" Takemichi said from behind the door of my apartment. "Huh? Why the hell is she taking so long?" A voice could be heard from behind the door.

"Oh, Takemichi." I said opening the door to Takemichi along with Tomans two Commander's.

"Sorry to bother you but do you have any more plasters?" Takemichi asked. "Uh, yeah. Let me go grab them. You can come in if you like." I said inviting them in.

"I'll go get them." I said and headed into your Fathers office and grabbed the box of plasters. "Here you go." I said handing them to Takemichi.

"Thanks, oh, and these are my new friends. This is Mikey and this is Draken." Takemichi said.

"Oh, it's very nice to meet you both." I said smiling at the both of them. The short blonde boy didn't take his eyes off me. Instead, he looked at you longer as if it would be his last time to ever look at you.

"Well, thanks for these. See you at school tomorrow." Takemichi said opening the door of your apartment. "I'll see you soon Takemichi." I said waving goodbye.
________________________________

A/n: Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter ❤️