ch.4

The end of July was fast approaching, hearing the news of a conflict being resolved between Moebius and the Tokyo Manji Gang had put everyone at ease.

Yet, the news of Toman's top two having a falling out made me become more worried than ever. Emma had told you all about Mikey and Drakens relationship. How Draken is like Mikeys heart.

"Do you think he'll say yes?" Hinata asked becoming nervous as you all walked to the park. "Obviously. I mean look at you. Your gorgeous." I said looking Hina up and down.

"Thanks [Y/n]." Hinata said. "[Y/n]s right. If Takemitchy says no to you then we'll kick his ass." Emma said pulling me into a loose head lock.

"Exactly." I said as we all approached the park. "Hey, Takemichi?" Hinata asked and I saw Draken and Mikey together again.

"Hey, what happened to the whole fight you two had?" I asked going over to the Commanders. "We fixed it up." Mikey said with a smile.

"Yeah, come to think of it. I can't even remember what it was about." Draken said. "That's good." I said finally breathing a sigh of relief.

"Hey, how about we play a game of soccer?" Akkun asked holding a soccer ball. "Alright sure, (Y/n), Draken and I against the rest." Mikey said.

"Oh no I can't play. I'm gonna go over here and talk with Hina and Emma." I said making my way over to the pair.

"Okay then." Mikey said a little disappointed. Sitting down beside Emma and Hina, the three of us laughed over the silliest of things. To look at the three of us, you would nearly think that we knew each other for years.

I'm glad that I had finally found a friend group who accepts me for who I am. Even if they don't know you're past.

"Hey (Y/n)?" Mikey asked as he turned off the engine of his motorcycle after dropping me home

"Hey (Y/n)?" Mikey asked as he turned off the engine of his motorcycle after dropping me home. "Hmm...? What's up?" I asked turning around.

"I was just gonna ask. Would you like to go to the festival with me on August 3rd?" Mikey asked as a shade of pink covered his cheeks.

"Sure, I'd love to go." I said with a smile. Feeling the weight of the world lift off his shoulders, Mikey returned the smile as I headed back to your apartment.

Now all that was left for me... was the pick out a kimono to wear.

 was the pick out a kimono to wear